UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
God I love being watched masturbating. I’m with superfreak on this

Or the idea of a neighbour watching me and then starting playing with himself

I used to do it with my blinds open in an old flat I stayed in. Loved it

The idea of being watched is such a turn on

S

Ste1972

I think it’s a turn on knowing someone is getting wet or hard just watching you play with your clit and rubbing your tits.

I always wanted a few men round me wanking as I fucked myself, such a turn on
What a great idea kitty

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Been so close to being caught at my home-office desk so many times! The simple act of tucking away in a hurry has resulted in some very messy jeans!

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Any houses up for sale or rent down your street:rolleyes:

MatureIanUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not caught but watched yes
I love being watched when I masturbate, feels so good knowing a woman is enjoying what she sees. Also love to watch...something so hot about watching a woman pleasure herself, getting lost in her orgasm, seeing her moan, arch her back, eyes closed.....

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Would like to watch you play with yourself sometime as long as you don't mind me playing with myself too

P

Philevo71

It’s my ultimate turn on to watch a lady getting herself off while I watch and then join in only when she is sodden and gagging for hard cock inside her!!! Oh Damon yessss! Purrrrfect @MsKitty

M

MizzFizz

Am I weird getting horny at the thought of being caught having sex or masturbating.
Is it just me?
I dont know...I'm hugely turned on by exhibitionism and public showing in any kind of way, but isn't there a difference between being caught by people who may be surprised but then get totally into it - and by people who don't, and then kick off? I guess not knowing a potential 'audience' reaction is part of the thrill...but the possible negative reaction is the main reason I haven't tried this outdoors very much. That point for me where reality beats fantasy over the head with a nightstick and yells, "Get a freakin grip!!"

D

Durhamcouple

During first lockdown in the nice weather we started going out for walks and having sex on a footpath near ours.

Seen nobody for loads of times so got brave and did doggy over some steps going over old railway line. Dress pulled up and tits and shoulders fully out.

Sure enough we seen a walker coming towards us (male) but kept going and both came super quick. God knows how we got finished and clothes pulled back. Fastest cum ever!

Best part is he walked right by literally 5 seconds later :D

Tbh we wouldn't have stopped or cared if he walked by during. Sex was too good to care ;)

Am I weird getting horny at the thought of being caught having sex or masturbating.
Is it just me?

Back