Casual hook-up?

Cai_18Bi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm around guildford and would be willing to meet around there in a hotel for instance (maybe even publicly to an extent, might be fun ;) )

I'm submissive and although an amateur would be willing to suck you off and take it up the ass.

Pm me if you're interested.

Trymostthings

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm around guildford and would be willing to meet around there in a hotel for instance (maybe even publicly to an extent, might be fun ;) )

I'm submissive and although an amateur would be willing to suck you off and take it up the ass.

If your ever in Kent , I’ll try anything

Cai_18Bi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If your ever in Kent , I’ll try anything
I unfortunately don't plan on going to Kent anytime soon it's too much of a distance for me but if you're ever planning to go to London or guildford please message me.

Bimalesouthcoast

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Sounds like we should go camping wink

Kinkyk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Heyy im in Guildford too and very curious pm me if you wanna chat x

Back