Calling for ban of @tattooed_uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

victorhokey

Hi,

Today on the kinky group chat I was bullied and harassed by a username @tattooed_uk and he made nasty comments about my cock and resented to call me names and now I’m calling to have him banned immediately just for his actions. Are there any of the moderators willing to make it happen because this wasn’t acceptable…

tattooed_uk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
oh so you threatening me doesnt count? i have the messages screen shot if youd like to make an issue. i didnt say anything about your winky except mines bigger. whop sent me a PM threatening me? who said him and his gangstas were going to stab me up and 'blam' me?

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi,

Today on the kinky group chat I was bullied and harassed by a username @tattooed_uk and he made nasty comments about my cock and resented to call me names and now I’m calling to have him banned immediately just for his actions. Are there any of the moderators willing to make it happen because this wasn’t acceptable…
realy i was in the room you posted a dick pick me and another females member commented that it wasnt very nice and looked like a turd which in all honesty form the angle it was took it looked like one if you gonn put a dick pick up to impress the ladies make sure its a secent pic

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The take home lesson for today: If you don't like someone's behavior, but it doesn’t violate the terms of use, just walk on by.
200.gif

If you can't walk on by, use the ignore function. I promise you aren't missing anything by blocking posts from people who offend your sensibilities.

Last edited:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

The Forum is not the place to make a complaint and we certainly wont be banning anyone because you have demanded we do so. This thread is now closed for any further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back