Boss's daughter

Candymom

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im your friends daughter who seems to have developed over the 4 months she spent at college. You find it hard to believe that its me.and wander into my room late at night, getting me high and drunk so I fall asleep and am totally unaware of what you're doing to me

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Whatever will unfold? ... I wonder?

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im your friends daughter who seems to have developed over the 4 months she spent at college. You find it hard to believe that its me.and wander into my room late at night, getting me high and drunk so I fall asleep and am totally unaware of what you're doing to me
Definitely put my hard dick at your mouth playing with your niples and lick your juicy pussy when you wake up you wouldn't be able to talk as my thick dick all inside of your mouth xx

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
After you would find out that this kind of situation it would be on daily basis every opportunity I would sneak in your room and abuse your sexy body x

J

Just

Get in touch.
E. [email protected]
On kik, WhatsApp n snapchat too if wanna chat, share pics , ideas before a meet? Just x

Back