Bondage fantasy

Extrafun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I am curious about bondage and being told what to do .
So I'm wondering what ideas or thoughts people have ,male or female as I'm also curious about being with another woman.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20170126-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170126-WA0000.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 128

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Having tried minor bondage on occasions I thought I would buy a kit. It has proved to be very popular :)

Attachments

• 1230110e-0489-4035-aa65-85fe2e11819d.jpg
    1230110e-0489-4035-aa65-85fe2e11819d.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 41

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Great pics by the way, great cleavage and lovely pussy :)

Thedirtymouse

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I haven’t tried bondage myself either would love to giveit a try with you. Tie you up and spank your arse till it’s saw then while you still tied pretty and have no control eat your pussy and force you to cum

S

Secretliaisons1969

So I'm wondering what ideas or thoughts people have ,male or female as I'm also curious about being with another woman.
Thanks
Such a sexy photo of your bust forgot all about the bondage!
X

Talisa

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Subservient is the word that accurately describes what you are.
Now get your fingers back in your cunt and start fucking yourself. Hard.
Don’t dare to cum without asking, begging for my permission to do so.
Do you understand?
Do you wish to continue?

R

Ricon

I’m a male nurse. I’ll help you with the medical side of pleasures!!! X

WildOne590

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks

I walk into a room with a mistress ready

She strips me naked and handcuffs my wrists behind and ball gags me deep and tight.
She then puts me in stockings and thong. Then high heels. I’m uncuffed and a white shirt is put in me, then a corset is laced over the top and pulled right. Long black gloves and a collar are put on. A leather hood is pulled over my head and laced up tight and a think wide collar is bucked round my neck.

My arms are then tied behind and ropes wound around my chest. Then my wrists are tied in front as close and tight as possible.
My legs are then tied up ankle to thighs all the way up. Then a rope through my arse and tied to the elbows behind.
Cock and ball bondage and nipple clamps.

Then just watched and pitied by the mistress who will not let me go and just regards my plight and enjoys my moans and complaining.
I then realise that I have been tied up as an object for a fetish party. I’m simply left in the corner as an object for observation. People say that it’s a shame how tight I’m bound and how helpless I am...and then ignore me.

Welshmann

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks
Hi I’d love to chat some time , love your profile , I’d bound you and dominate you x

Back