Bolton Area

Thom1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So here's my thing...
Married 10 years been together 20 years, 2 kids , house, jobs, cars ect ect but the sex life was flagging a bit. We decided that we'd both play away a tiny bit and since we had that chat we've been at it like rabbits. However, I'm still after scratching that itch, nothing more nothing less. One night and Im done.

I thought about going to a lady of the night but if Im going to do it I'd rather it be with someone that wants to do it for the crack not the cash.

So....Bolton area and looking for a bit of action.

A

AuntyJayne

So here's my thing...
Married 10 years been together 20 years, 2 kids , house, jobs, cars ect ect but the sex life was flagging a bit. We decided that we'd both play away a tiny bit and since we had that chat we've been at it like rabbits. However, I'm still after scratching that itch, nothing more nothing less. One night and Im done.

I thought about going to a lady of the night but if Im going to do it I'd rather it be with someone that wants to do it for the crack not the cash.

So....Bolton area and looking for a bit of action.
So where in Bolton are you? Spent a fair amount of time in and around the Bolton area, (born and bred in Swinton area),in my teens and early 20s

Thom1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im in Farnworth, otherside of Kearsley to Swinton.

Back