Birmingham woman looking for sub

LilSub666

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mwommy , please make me squirt , i just want to be pinned down , slapped accross the face , choked and have hickeys left all across my neck and body so people now im a little slut , mommys little whore

CLou69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mwommy , please make me squirt , i just want to be pinned down , slapped accross the face , choked and have hickeys left all across my neck and body so people now im a little slut , mommys little whore

Oh believe me I'd do this and so much more. Now bend over and show me what a nasty slut you are! Hold it open for me now I want to taste before i slide my big plastic cock inside ...

LilSub666

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Oh believe me I'd do this and so much more. Now bend over and show me what a nasty slut you are! Hold it open for me now I want to taste before i slide my big plastic cock inside ...
Huehuehue pweez! Well im a trans girl soni do have a cock for u to olay with but maybe u can shove ur dick in my tight little ass hole. Once this virus is over pweez can u make me scream ur name also pwivate message me as we can find other ways to talk to each other that way xx

Back