Birmingham Woman Looking for Local Arrangement

Red_93

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
HI, Im Red. 28, female, single from Birmingham.

I'm looking to find someone also from Birmingham aged between 25 to 50. The type of things I'm looking to experience require trust and being comfortable with the person/people involved so not interested in NSA, more of a friends with great benefits.

I am pansexual so interested in the person more that the gender. I'm a Dom/Sub switch with a variety of kinks that i'm ready to get into. Also very interested in making other peoples fantasy's come true so the more in tune with your own sexuality the better.

Message me if interested x

Dave898989

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Red, very interested sounds good to me. I'm Warwick so not too far from you either. Sent you a DM

C

Canman

I'm looking to find someone also from Birmingham aged between 25 to 50. The type of things I'm looking to experience require trust and being comfortable with the person/people involved so not interested in NSA, more of a friends with great benefits.

I am pansexual so interested in the person more that the gender. I'm a Dom/Sub switch with a variety of kinks that i'm ready to get into. Also very interested in making other peoples fantasy's come true so the more in tune with your own sexuality the better.

Stunning X X X X

Hungmax888

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Message me back red hun xx

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Sounds amazing but I'm in Wales if we can sort something im up for it x

westmidsman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

sound like what I'm looking for!

Steve440

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi I'm 32 looking for someone respectful to do all things I want and also to try new things in a trustful relationship. Message me and we can see if we vibe? Steve x

Ace123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi red you look amazing am from tipton seen your profile and liked what I seen looking for someone to try New things don't really have much experience but willing to try new things hope to hear from you soon

onmeknees

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Stunning X X X X

Good morning i am older than you are looking for although i am fit i am sub seeking a mistress i am honest genuine discrete i am looking for a genuine mistress to serve not all about sex for me i would like to me trained to serve and making life easy for my mistress so cleaning duties etc i look forward to a reply and as close i hope i can be useful to you
PS i am not a dirty old man i am clean well dressed x

Bobby84smith

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi you still looking

dream69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi babe im intrested, so giv me reply bk.

onmeknees

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i am real genuine in what i am looking for a genuine contact x

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I'm not from Birmingham but, I can travel. Would love to chat and see what happens. DM me xx

EvilWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I'm interested

couple_Asian_brumme

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Sounds fun

C

Charliecream

I most definitely would be but it's too far

Attachments

• IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Back