Bi couple looking for male or female

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi. I'm 50, decent body for my age, and would love to join you. I'm respectful, polite, and will abide by any rules you set. You'll be ticking part of my bucket list so I won't disappoint. I'm in Leeds.

Eroper1906

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We are looking for someone to join us for fun I am 32 she is 55, must be clean and polite, if we like the sound of you we will be in touch :)
Hi, I'm 42m 5'7" average body, 7"penis and bi curious. Very discreet and clean shaven. PM me if your interested

Shagger24

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are looking for someone to join us for fun I am 32 she is 55, must be clean and polite, if we like the sound of you we will be in touch :)
Hey, hope your well. Just wondered if you were still looking for a third? Would love to get to no you both and hopefully have a good time. Look forward to hearing from you

Trex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi im 37 would love to join you

Jj0101

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds fun shame I’m so far away :(

Back