bans

paul50

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure depends wot you did I think

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I posted something in reply to another person who said he'd rather stay alive ,I said who would want to have sex with a dead T girl ,not meaning I was offering or suggesting ,just who the hell would want to . nothing more . I think the mods picked up on it and read it all wrong so I got banned .

Fantasia

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
it would be helpful if you could get an explanation of why you were banned. I wonder if it's just random, does everyone get banned?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
it would be helpful if you could get an explanation of why you were banned. I wonder if it's just random, does everyone get banned?
The reason for the ban will show on your screen when you try to log in, should you be banned.

TheoMassive

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I posted something in reply to another person who said he'd rather stay alive ,I said who would want to have sex with a dead T girl ,not meaning I was offering or suggesting ,just who the hell would want to . nothing more . I think the mods picked up on it and read it all wrong so I got banned .
I dont think the mods get anything wrong i think they deliberateley twist words or sentences to suit there narrative which is excercing authority and kicking u out the room in front of their cliquey mates. Anyone can blatantly see what u mean without being part of that conversation, It only takes an idiot with an inflated ego and not much else to see otherwise

Back