Balance

D

DashaSanchez

I love ballet and gymnastics, what most don’t know is that I love to fantasize about being taken and forced into a basement prison where I’m naked and standing on my tiptoes hanging by my wrists... I truly am a control freak and I would never give into a 24/7 relationship but I do enjoy Abduction Roleplay on chat as well as in real life

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love ballet and gymnastics, what most don’t know is that I love to fantasize about being taken and forced into a basement prison where I’m naked and standing on my tiptoes hanging by my wrists... I truly am a control freak and I would never give into a 24/7 relationship but I do enjoy Abduction Roleplay on chat as well as in real life
IMG_20220527_214821.jpg

Dan1850

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where are you based? Pick a street near you and I would fully abduct you, make that fantasy real

Back