Reaction score
i would make love to you all day

Attachments

• 20180327-195640.jpg
    20180327-195640.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
A

AuntyJayne

• Well it seems you want to hear more from my formative teen years. So I will start with a quick one from me being f******n.

Dave had telephoned me at home to tell me to be ready for 6pm, wearing my school uniform with a lick or two of make-up. He wouldn't tell me any more. So dutifully I turned up on the street corner just before 6pm wearing a knee length blue skirt, white socks, a white shirt and striped school tie, all over a pristine white matching set of lacy underwear.
Right on time Dave turned up, ushering me into his car, " Looking lovely as ever baby, real hot! " He drove for about twenty minutes before pulling into a pub car park. " Here we go, tonight Jayne, you are the star of a 70th birthday party, a private gig, reckon 30 guests, all above 35yo. "
I looked at him puzzledly, " What do you mean 'star'? "
Dave laughed out loud, " You my lovely will be giving these guys the most perfect striptease show, they've paid really well, striptease plus a few hands on slots, " I interrupted him my mind still in a whirl of images and thoughts from my earlier dealings with Dave and his, seemingly, endless "friends", " How do you mean ' hands on slots'? I mean I have never done stripping in my life! "
" Don't you worry baby, you are a natural! They want to see ' Jayne The Teenage Temptress ' strip off her school uniform. Nothing hard about that, except maybe their cocks after seeing you! " He gave me a hard slap on my arse as he guided me to a side door, I noticed a sign in the window of the pub, " Tuesday Evening, The Royal Oak will be closed due to a private party. Sorry for any inconvenience. " Dave tapped on the door, it was opened by a giant of a man, 6ft 6in, muscularly built with a huge beer belly. I guessed he was in his mid 50s, " Cliff! How are you my friend? This is the sweet Jayne by the way, Jayne, Cliff Davies, the landlord of the Royal Oak, " the man gently took my hand, planting a soft k**s on the back of it, " I am enchanted to meet you my dear, so beautiful! You sure she's not too good for Tommy and his mates? "

Dave guffawed loudly, " They will love her Cliff, absolutely eat her up, many here then? " Cliff nodded ,

" yeah 'round about 40, top end of what we'd catered for, mainly guys but five wives and girlfriends too, "

We went through into what I presumed was the club's kitchen area, large platters of sandwiches and pork pies, sausage rolls, vol-au-vants, etc . filled the table in the centre. A black guy was stood drinking a beer by the stove, " Dave this is Clive, he's tonight's DJ , he will be sorting out your music Jayne too, " Clive raised his glass in our direction and said hello, " Hiya love, your guy there have me a list of your musical set, but if you want anything else just ask, I'm sure we can find 99% of what you might need! "

Cliff have a glass of beer to Dave, then a large vodka and tonic to me, obviously Dave had kept him well abreast of my drinking preferences!
So after sipping my drink, butterflies building in my stomach, Clive made his excuses and minutes later the bass heavy best of his music rebounded through the pub, " Reckon you have around 35 minutes to wait Jayne, " Clive informed me, " grab some grub if you want, all lovely stuff. "

I stood, vodka in one hand, a chicken barmcake in the other, looking at Dave, wondering what he had gotten me into tonight, it would not be long before I found out...

" Now remember Jayne, act naturally, be yourself, enjoy it. Clive will help you out, " I nodded and moved to the kitchen doorway as Clive shortened the dancing and singing, " So ladies and gentlemen, our birthday boy Tommy has always wanted one of these for his special day, well tonight his wishes come true ..The lovely Jayne the teenage temptress! " The Hustle by Van McCoy signalled my arrival into the room.I sashayed across the floor to the stage, one or two errant hands grabbing my arse as I danced by, loud catwalks and whistles accompanied my movement. I took Clive's offered hand as I reached the stage, never stopping my dancing. The bright spotlights blinded me but I was aware of a group of guys at the bar, whilst a few couples were seated at round tables confront of the stage. One couple, a 50 to 60yo woman, heavily made up, mutton dressed as lamb as my mum would have said, were dancing to the music, as The Hustle faded, " Swing Your Daddy" by Gordon Gilstrap saw me loosening my tie and slowly unbuttoning my shirt. Undoing the button on my blue skirt, I let it fall, stepping out of it as I danced by slipping my shirt from my shoulders, leaving myself before a raucous audience, in my white, lace underwear, my striped school tie hanging loose down my cleavage. Showaddywaddy's version of " Three Steps To Heaven " saw me sexually removing my white bra, to huge cheers. One guy tried to get into the stage with me, he was 55 or so, obviously drunk, Clive intercepted him and he was returned to his glowering better half.
The final song in my set was from Tavares, " It Only Takes A Minute ", utilising a chair on the stage, I gyrated, boogied and bopped as I removed my, by now, dampening knickers. A few open legs poses free huge roars from the group of middle aged guys, finally ending sitting astride the chair, clad only in my white knee length socks. Cries of More! rang out, Clive took to his microphone, " Wasn't that great? Don't worry guys and girls Jayne will be back later, never fear! Now get on that dance floor with Status Quo, "Down Down"!"

I had quickly gathered up my clothes and headed back to the kitchen, " Fucking hell Jayne you were fucking brilliant! Wasn't she Cliff? " I turned quickly to see the landlord ogling my naked breasts and add as he finished arranging a Black Forest Gateau on a serving platter, " Too right Dave, she was bloody fantastic, sexy as fuck! "

Dave turned to me, " Now then babe get yourself back into your uniform, you've found about 45 minutes before your next big set! " I thought to myself, "What next big set?" But keeping my own council I slipped in my undies all the time aware of Cliff the landlords leering stares.

A

AuntyJayne

The next 40 minutes passed quickly, I drank another vodka and tonic, ate a sandwich and listened to Clive's music. The Bay City Rollers' " Bye Bye Baby" ended and Clive called out to the birthday boy, " Now then Tommy, let's have you up on stage, " the cheers and whoops of his friends announced his doing as asked, " Now then you guys welcome back the amazing Jayne! Come on J! "

The cheers swelled again as I made my way to the stage, " Now then Jayne as you know it's Tommy's 70th birthday, his wish is to have a young, very young lady kiss him Happy Birthday! " More cheering interrupted Clive, " so you think that wish might come true? ". I meekly nodded at Clive , Tommy was around 5ft 8 in tall, good for his age with a shock of greying hair.
I moved towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek, he pulled me into him, his right hand groping my boobs as he placed his mouth over mine, his tongue trying to deep kiss me! I wriggled from his grasp, my cheeks flushed, Clive spoke into his mictophone, " Whoah, there's life in the old dog yet!! How about a real present for him Jayne? " I glowered at Clive,
" Aw come on Jayney it's years since he got one off his missus! "

The watching guys shouted out encouragement, " Get your tit s out! " and " Give him a blow job! ". I reddened even more, glancing across the room to Dave, he nodded, making a money sign with his hands. Slowly I loosened my tie a little, unfastening the top two buttons of my shirt, then dropped to my knees infront of Tommy. I felt him shake a little as I unbuckled his belt, undid his trousers and lowered his off white "Y" fronts.
Guys called out women whistled at me as I took his semi hard cock in my hand, it was growing but was still only 4 or 5 inches long, I kissed his cut bell end, it tasted off, all sweat and old piss flavoured, God knows when he'd last washed it, I sucked it in, a guy appeared near me with a Polaroid camera, taking three pictures as I gobbled on the pensioner's rancid cock. A woman , Tommy's wife I'd guess called me " A dirty,fucking schoolgirl whore! Suck his prick and drink his spunk you slag! " Her words and my increased mouth movement caused Tommy to tense and launch a spurt of cum into my throat.

Remembering what Dave had taught me I swallowed down every drop of the foul tasting liquid, it was no wonder it was an age since his missus had given him head, given the hideous taste of his spunk! Spent Tommy slumped onto the chair I had used in my act. Guys laughed,pointing at Tommy's shrinking dick. Others cheered as I wiped a finger sexily across my mouth, idly licking at a finger as I did so. Clive spoke again, " Isn't she great, so hot, so fucking horny. Right now remember the rules ...bucket there on the stage, £10 to join Jaynei, ,£25 if you want to threesome her! Now who's first? "

My eyes turned firstly on Clive, I shrugged my shoulders, then my eyes pleaded with Daves, he merely smiled and looked away. " Alright Stevie, £10 says your first! " Cliff's voice heralded the arrival of a guy, well built in his mid 40s, wearing denim jeans and a striped shirt he had his hardening cock out of his pants as he hit the stage. He pushed me down to my knees, tweaking my tits as he did, then I felt a slap on my cheek from his erect cock as he forced it into my mouth. I struggled to take the full eight inches into my mouth, " Make the schoolie bitch deep throat you Stevie! " A shrill woman's voice filled the air, glancing up I saw it was a 50yo red haired woman in a low cut red top that showed off her, wrinkly tanned breasts and deep cleavage, once again my mum's description of mutton dressed as lamb came to my mind. Whi!st Stevie was nearly twice as big as Tommy he lasted no longer, a stiffening pulse sending the second load of spunk into my mouth thankfully this load tasted better than the birthday boys!

Steve stood up pulling me to my feet trying to French k**s me as he did, " No,no,no that d be another tenner Stevie!! " Clive momentarily spared me, " now then Alex and Peter , you've got a Pony's worth. So how you fuckers going to do this? " The two guys hitting the stage were obviously brothers if not twins, in their early 50s, two shocks of red hair, goatee beards, 5ft 10in tall and both with huge beer bellies! Both men lost their trousers before hitting the platformed stage, revealing that they had matching bright, yellow underpants on! One guy Pete, undid my shirt revealing my lacy bra, his large hands pawing at my tits. Alex lifted my skirt and pulled aside my panties, obviously for the first time that night I was going to be spit roasted, the looking crowd roared their approval as Pete stuck his hard 9 inches into my mouth as Alex pushed his matching nine into my wettening teen cunt.

A

AuntyJayne

The two brothers used me for fully ten minutes, Pete's hard cock mouth fucked me relentlessly , his thick cock constantly hitting the back of my throat as he pulled my head onto him. Meanwhile Alex was pounding my teen cunt masterfully, driving deep into me with every stroke. I felt myself approach my first orgasm, gagging on Pete's piston like cock as I came to a shuddering climax, instantaneously both brothers jerked as they filled me at both ends with, what seemed like, gallons of warm, creamy spunk. I swallowed furiously as Pete slipped his cock from my mouth, even then rivulets of spunk dribbled from the sides of my mouth.

My well fucked pussy tried to hold Alex's shrinking cock inside me, but it too withdrew with an audible plop. The "audience" was going wild, I noticed the woman with the red hair deeply kissing a bald headed guy, whilst a with dark haired man mauled at her breasts. The whole room reeked of sexual excitement, several guys had their cocks out wanking openly at the fuck show going on before them.

Clive's deep voice interrupted my thoughts, " Joyce a tenner says it's your turn! " I turned to see a thick set, blonde woman of about 55yo coming onto the stage. " On your back you little, schoolgirl slut, let Aunty Joyce clean up all Alex's spent spunk from that sweet looking cunt of yours, " a number of cries came from the watching crowd,
" Come on Joycie baby get that magic tongue in there! "
" Joyce clean the fucking little whore up, have her juice up in your mouth! " She pushed me down roughly, her pudgy fingers pushing inside my oozing fanny without any ceremony, after four or five hard digs she shifted position and I felt her tongue tickling at my engorged clit.

I shuddered as an almost electrical tingle swept over my body, Joyce alternated from licking my button to deeply probing my wet pussy in her quest for any remains of Alex's spunk. I was soon cumming again as this old woman lapped at my cunt expertly. People roared their approval as I bucked my arse pushing my pussy against her crimson lips, her lipstick leaving a deep red smear across my pert clitoris. " My turn sweetheart! " Joyce lifted her skirt and pulled me up until I was level with her vaginal area, she pulled her red knickers to one side and pushed my head into her hairy minge.

Of course it was not the first time I had been in that position and my tongue immediately found her hooded clit amongst the veritable forest of dark hair, Joyce was no natural blonde to be sure, but she was a vociferous partner telling me over and over to, " eat her old pussy, lick my precious clit, make me cum you little whore, " I never stopped in my actions and I was, very soon, drinking down her pungent juices as she ground her hairy mound against my eager lips and tongue.

I felt her cum before I heard her, flowing juices covered my face as she squirted long and hard, letting out a high pitched scream, " Oh yes you little, blonde, whore drink my juices, lick my clit! " Another scream and another whoosh of juices soaked my young face, even leaving a pool on the stage area.

Joyce stood on unsteady legs as she pulled up her knickers, " Thank you, I needed that! " Clive threw me a bar towel, I wiped my face and mopped up Joyce's juices from the stage. Throwing the towel back to Clive, I noticed he gave it a surreptitious sniff as he put it on the table beside him, " Dirty fucking pervert! " I thought to myself, Clive boomed out once again, " Right now, let's see, oh! A fifty note in there for the last go, so how does that work? "

A

AuntyJayne

The answer arrived on the stage, four guys aged 45 to 60yo and a brunette lady of around 60yo in a floral trouser suit over a black vest top! I recognised one of the guys as a man who did my dad's car repairs, his name was Stan, the woman was his partner called Ruth. The other guys came to me and pulled my shirt over my head, leaving my tie dangling across my bra clad breasts, Stan pawed at my full, teenage breasts as his left hand sought the clasp at the back.

A loud cheer erupted from the audience as he pulled my white, lace bra away from my 40C tits, the guy, called John a grey haired guy of around 50yo groped my pussy , whilst the other guy, Graham began to divest himself of his trousers, " Go on Graham show the little bitch your snake! " A loud drunken voice shouted from the birthday boy's table.

Ruth was taking off her jacket as Stan fondled my boobs, latching his whiskey mouth onto my right nipple. Being so aroused my nipples were already standing proud and Stan's rough touch made me since slightly. I was suddenly aware of somebody behind me. It was Graham, his 'trouser snake' slapped against my arse, he certainly was well endowed! To a normal teenager his eleven or so inches might have caused some panic or consternation but after the past 6 months of Dave introducing me to his so called friends, it was just another cock that was about to violate my young cunt.

Five seconds later it did! No finesse or gentleness accompanied his entering my pussy, he just pushed in and began pounding at my cunt. Stan released my nipple from his mouth, moving aside to allow John to seek egress to my mouth for his more average sized prick. Cat calls and cheers rose as the two men spit roasted me for the second time that evening, their two cocks moving forcibly in and out as they fucked my cunt and mouth. Graham was now harshly squeezing my breasts as his monster shaft continued to work my pussy.

I had had much worse fucks in my short life but also many more better ones, especially with a cock of Graham's size. John's face fucking of me came to a sudden end as he twitched in my mouth before pulling out and covering my nose and eyes in a spunk frosting, strands of cum hung across my eye lashes before he pulsed another load across my mouth and chin.
A huge whoop went up from the watching crowd, meanwhile Graham continued his monotonous pounding of my pussy, the regularity of his thrusts had begun to start the familiar feeling inside of me and a huge orgasm enveloped me exactly at the moment that Stan pushed a stubby cock into my spunky mouth, face fucking me as Ruth had pulled her vest top over her head and was presenting her sagging boobs to John as he recovered from his massive ejaculation.

I noticed the guy with the Polaroid once again snap a couple of pics as I was being double teamed by Graham and Stan. What a picture it was, Stan, complete with a well nurtured beer belly, face fucking me, a plump teenager wearing only a striped tie, hanging straight down between my jiggling breasts that were being groped and manhandled by a 56yo guy, (also replete with beer belly!), who was ramming his monster cock in and out of my , by now, bruised cunt. As the flash from the camera subsided, I felt Graham tense and start to run deep inside my pussy.

Now how did he cum, his second spurt of spunk sent me over the top, I almost bit Stan's prick as I convulsed, quickly recovering I felt Graham pull out of my fanny , only to spurt twice more over my fat, reddening arse. Immediately I heard the clip- clip of high heels and felt the touch of a tongue on my engorged clit as Ruth hungrily licked me out, eagerly swallowing down the dollop of spunk that Graham had left inside me.

Whether it was the sight of his wife eating a teenage pussy that did it, Stan shot a load into my throat, immediately pulling out, a huge string of spunk reaching from his bell-end to my lips, " You dirty pervert Stanley Roache! " Cried Ruth, breaking off momentarily from her pussy munching, " you never cum like that when I blow you! Still she is a hot, little bitch, reminds me of myself at her age! "
" You were never her age you old whore, plus you have never gobbled a cock like she does! " Stan's response freed a cheer from the crowd but merely a hurumph from his wife who quickly resumed her work on my clit and pussy. I clamped my thighs about Ruth's head as her tongue explored my well fucked cunt, her teeth nibbled at my clit followed by her tongue gently lapping at the little button. Right on cue my orgasm raged through me, my juices flowing freely into the older woman's mouth. Ruth eagerly licked at her lips, pushing three fingers into me she withdrew the glistening digits then sucked them clean of my juices.

"Oh you sweet tasting little bitch , mmm, so perfect," she planted a kiss on my bald mound. As she looked up John pushed his rejuvenated cock into Ruth's mouth imploring her to, " Suck my thick cock you horny old bitch, " Ruth obliged without delay slurping on his thrusting dick as she sucked. Suddenly Graham's donkey length cock was thrust into her wet pussy as he fucked her mercilessly. I knew just how hard he was fucking her, having experienced it a few minutes earlier, Ruth seemed to be more impressed by his fucking technique as she thundered into a huge orgasm just as John's cock spurted his creamy spunk all over her face and hair, Ruth coughed as she tried to swallow his huge load,
Graham continued to fuck her cunt as her husband Stan poked his stubby cock into his wife's spunk filled mouth. a voice came from behind me, " Aw fuck it babe! A score in the bucket, Dave!" Clive was behind me, his long ebony coloured cock sliding into my wet pussy, " Babe I can't miss out here, you are a doll!" Compared to Graham, Clive was a true Casanova, his prick, well over 10 inches and thick as my wrist, fucked me with aplomb, his thrusts and parries soon had me cumming to my biggest orgasm yet. My body slumped forward , to my right Ruth roared as Graham filled her aged cunt with his spunk, husband Stan shot his puny load into her mouth.

Clive gripped my hips then in one movement he moved out of my sodden pussy and plunged into my tight arse hole, I came again as he pushed fully into me, I was certain he would split me in two as he pumped his load of spunk into me, my tight, teen arse sending him over the edge quickly, he kneaded my tits as he continued to pump in my back passage.

The crowd whooped and whistled as I collapsed onto my front as Clive plopped from my arse, besides me Ruth was cleaning Graham's spent cock avidly then she spotted Clive's creamy , ebony dick and sucked it deeply into her mouth, cleaning it fully of my juices and his thick negro spunk.

Completely spent Dave gathered me up to wails of disappointment from the onlookers, " Sorry guys but it's school tomorrow!" So saying he snatched up the bucket in one hand, a few more notes were added to the collection, I pulled my shirt over my head and holding Dave's hand we exited the pub. "Well babe, told you you'd be a star! Wow you are covered in spunk! Mmmm come on kneel in the back, let your boyfriend have a go... "

And that's how my party date ended ... with Dave's cock buried deep inside me as he fucked through the collected spunk mix in my cunt.

A

AuntyJayne

Perhaps these?

Attachments

• I05.jpg
    I05.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 19
  • I07.jpg
    I07.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 19
  • I16.jpg
    I16.jpg