VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
View attachment 2027
Heres whats waitin for u babe hehehe xx

This is an arse that looks like it would be able to provide lots and lots of fun... it looks like the perfect ass to playful spank and then kiss better... the perfect ass to explore... but most of all, it looks like the perfect arse to cum on and watch as the streaks of cum started to run and dribble between them gorgeous buttocks... dribbling down over the arsehole down towards her cunny. Lots of hot sticky goo on a fucking stunning bum!

D

Devonrob

That gorgeous and photogenic bum never fails to delight. Love to be getting my and on your hips as I..............

D

Devonrob

Impressive lusher!, but I’d still be happy using mine to fuck jugs, she is “epic!”

D

Devonrob

Cumming at you from behind would be just soooooo perfect! The more I think about it..........;). xx

D

Devonrob

Yaasss wouldnt it be so much sexy fun mmm. Xx
We’re on the same wavelength here! Pull that thong aside, bend forward and wait for the feeling......kik me on tightbun you beautiful, naughty, sexy thing you! xx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We’re on the same wavelength here! Pull that thong aside, bend forward and wait for the feeling......kik me on tightbun you beautiful, naughty, sexy thing you! xx
Well u asked for it tightbun hehe x

D

Devonrob

Might be a bit slow replying though as I “enjoy” your pics to the full! You’re making an old bloke very happy (and hard!), ha ha!

xx

Back