Any TV Cornwall area

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Any tranny want to meet up in Cornwall and go to Colliford Lake near Bodmin any evening.
Informed its a dogging site-but I go just to dress in dress ect.
If interested and in or very near Cornwall-let me know.

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any tranny want to meet up in Cornwall and go to Colliford Lake near Bodmin any evening.
Informed its a dogging site-but I go just to dress in dress ect.
If interested and in or very near Cornwall-let me know.
Hi I'm going Sunday night at 7 pm meeting a guy with 9 inches(he say's) enough for both of us I rckon..but be happy to go there with you anytime message me , been a few times and had some fun..x

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi I'm going Sunday night at 7 pm meeting a guy with 9 inches(he say's) enough for both of us I rckon..but be happy to go there with you anytime message me , been a few times and had some fun..x
I have been there a few times few years ago.I am a straight crossdresser but love to play with another cock in panties.White panties are sexy I find-My age 68 and I never go public dressed-Usually wear under my clothes

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi you still up for some doggin at colliford lakes let me know

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have been there a few times few years ago.I am a straight crossdresser but love to play with another cock in panties.White panties are sexy I find-My age 68 and I never go public dressed-Usually wear under my clothes
hi are you still interested in going to Colliford lakes one evening???

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am still up for doggin ,,don't mind where as long as aorund the Bodmin area ish collifords fine .. anytime

Back