A Big Hello from the North East.

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to say a big HELLO as I'm a newbie! Feel free to check out my profile to hear a bit more about me. Looking forward to meeting some new friends and maybe even some like minded peeps?
Nice pic looking horny through that beautiful satin

Borolad123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to say a big HELLO as I'm a newbie! Feel free to check out my profile to hear a bit more about me. Looking forward to meeting some new friends and maybe even some like minded peeps?
Hi, I’m in Cleveland if you fancy talking anytime

funguy99

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love the erection under the dress, have you been wanked off wearing the sexy dress?

funguy99

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Always play and stay safe. That doesnt stop you being wanked off wearing that sexy dress and matching heels while i wank you off and suck your cock until you exploded hmm x

ShinyFetish

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Always play and stay safe. That doesnt stop you being wanked off wearing that sexy dress and matching heels while i wank you off and suck your cock until you exploded hmm x
Not into the whole Heels thing. It's purely about the feel of the material against my skin for me. I don't do Heels, Panties, Make-Up or Wigs or anything like that TBH

B

Bigyin1690

Think theres something stuck in ur dress mmm

Back