6 Proven Tips On How To Last Long In Bed As A Man!!

STACY28SLUT

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
6 PROVEN SOLID TIPS ON HOW TO
LAST LONGER IN BED AS A MAN!!!

1. Sex Positions Can Make You Last Longer Sex positions that apply less stimulation to the underside of the penis can help you last longer Certain sex positions can help you to last longer during sex. For example, did you know that the underside of the penis is one of the most sensitive parts? So, any sex position that stimulates the underside of the penis can make you climax earlier than intended. “Spooning” and “cowgirl” are two sex positions that reduce overstimulation. The same goes for most positions in which the woman is more dominant or where the man can keep his leg and pelvic muscles relaxed.
2. Reduce performance anxiety Anxiety can sometimes make you lose control even just a little bit of stress or anxiety can sometimes make you lose control. Try exercising regularly, as this helps to counteract stress hormones while also giving you a pleasurable endorphin buzz. You don’t have to be running marathons either: a daily stroll out in nature can work wonders for your psychological wellbeing.
3. Practice Premature Ejaculation Exercises Practicing premature ejaculation exercises is a natural way to improve your stamina during sex Two of the most popular premature ejaculation exercises are the “stop-start method” and the “squeeze technique.” Numerous studies have proven their effectiveness for treating premature ejaculation These exercises are used to train men with premature ejaculation to naturally last longer. But you can use the exercise to train yourself to last longer, even if you don’t suffer from premature ejaculation! All you need to do is masturbate or have sex until you almost reach the ‘point of no return’ – and then stop. Repeat this process several time before coming. This concept is often known as “edging”. With the “squeeze technique” you also need to squeeze at the underside of your penis below the glans (where the head joins the shaft). Squeeze until your no longer want to orgasm
. 4. Masturbate More Often or Have More Sex Orgasm more often to improve your stamina Does masturbating make you last longer? The simple answer is ‘yes’. If we don’t get sexual release through sex or masturbation, the ‘sexual pressure’ inside us starts to build. In this state, our bodies will be hypersensitive, making it more likely that we’ll orgasm prematurely. Try having sex or masturbating more often – ideally no less than once per week. But when it comes to masturbation, it’s important not to rush through the process. Why? You may be accidentally training yourself to ejaculate quickly, which could lead to premature ejaculation.. 5. Take Your Time Take it slow and only penetrate when your body and mind are calm and ready As you begin to move toward having sex, take things slowly. This can help you last longer by controlling your arousal levels. If you rush, you’re more likely to be disconnected from your bodily processes, which can cause an orgasm to occur prematurely. Moreover, when you’re worked up and overstimulated, it’s very easy to become anxious. Anxiety further disconnects you from what’s happening in your body and may put you at greater risk of developing premature ejaculation.
6. USE MALEEXTRA ENHANCEMENT PILL!! . Male Extra is one of the leading male enhancement products on the market. It’s powerful blend of clinically backed, natural ingredients increase blood flow to the penis, giving users bigger, harder, longer-lasting erections and more intense orgasms. Send me a DM for the link

Last edited:

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well what the Fuck would we do with out u .. how have we survived !!!!
Maybe ditch the pills and get the woman to wear some massive heels a hot mini dress and stockings and tease the life out the guy that he has no choice but to be hard and at it for hours ?? Hmmmm

STACY28SLUT

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sometimes is not all about wearing a sexy dress, people naturally have a problem of not lasting more than 3 mins in bed, and this is a natural remedy to help them not just a pill
Maybe ditch the pills and get the woman to wear some massive heels a hot mini dress and stockings and tease the life out the guy that he has no choice but to be hard and at it for hours ?? Hmmmm

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sometimes is not all about wearing a sexy dress, people naturally have a problem of not lasting more than 3 mins in bed, and this is a natural remedy to help them not just a pill
Great ... Well I hope there is plenty of demand for your product

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

After a period of no sex my first day I cum quick, but after a bit of practice I last for ages .... dont need any pills of potions lol

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I very much prefer and endorse your method here x

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Codeine..90mg..for me makes me horny as fuck and last..lol.. found that out whilst on pain kllers. But generally good woman, be relaxed with her and be confident and job done.

Back