31M - Looking for chubby / big size woman

Corvin

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As topic I'm looking for a sex experience with a chubby or big lady (bbw). No restriction about the race or culture as long as you have a big body and you're between 18/45 years old.

I can send pictures (or even videos) of my body (sexual activities) before meeting, and we can also met somewhere for a drink before get to the main point (if it does make you feel safe).

I have no taboo and I love to have a full 360° experience.

I'm super clean, washing my penis more than twice a day and shaving it regularly.

I'm white (Caucasian) originally from Italy (never went back there in the last 2 years), big thick penis (more than 2 fists long), hairy and slim/fit body.

Unfortunatley I can host only for this week (and in any case I'd like to travel and get to yours)

I don't know what else to say, if you're interested or need any other details for your curiosity or safeness feel free to ask anything!

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As topic I'm looking for a sex experience with a chubby or big lady (bbw). No restriction about the race or culture as long as you have a big body and you're between 18/45 years old.

I can send pictures (or even videos) of my body (sexual activities) before meeting, and we can also met somewhere for a drink before get to the main point (if it does make you feel safe).

I have no taboo and I love to have a full 360° experience.

I'm super clean, washing my penis more than twice a day and shaving it regularly.

I'm white (Caucasian) originally from Italy (never went back there in the last 2 years), big thick penis (more than 2 fists long), hairy and slim/fit body.

Unfortunatley I can host only for this week (and in any case I'd like to travel and get to yours)

I don't know what else to say, if you're interested or need any other details for your curiosity or safeness feel free to ask anything!
You’d love my wife

Back