25 F Gloucestershire looking for NSA fun with mature or bigger girl!

sophie25G

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Sophie and I’m in a relationship with a guy but I want to explore the sexual side of being with a women. I’ve had one experience previously which I loved! I love the idea of a bigger women or an older women who can teach me… I can travel but can’t accommodate! Open to having a chat. Happy to send pictures ect

Attachments

• FE105377-7AF2-469A-82A7-E33D68387204.jpeg
    FE105377-7AF2-469A-82A7-E33D68387204.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 114

BiWife

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’d like to hear a bit more bout what you’d like x

Sandy74

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Sophie and I’m in a relationship with a guy but I want to explore the sexual side of being with a women. I’ve had one experience previously which I loved! I love the idea of a bigger women or an older women who can teach me… I can travel but can’t accommodate! Open to having a chat. Happy to send pictures ect
Hey get in touch

Lovetolick123467

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Message me I’d love to meet up

S

Shmad

Hello Sandy, nice to chat here. I hope you can find what you are looking for, I would glad to help you

asianandnaughty

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m close to Gloucester but not mature. Would love to play tho x

Letmetasteusoon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello are you still seeking my wife is very interested pm us

BiMarie63

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Sophie,

Marie here mature bi fem looking for meets with likeminded fems if you are still interested xx

fifi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Sophie. I belive I meet your requirements. Would love to get to know u and send you pics xx

Back