23 F Wanna talk dirty to me? I am looking for a submissive guy to serve me

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am a savage and funny extroverted woman who wishes to fulfill all your desires. You must forget you are decent human being, from this moment you are just my slave and I'll play with you in ways you'll never forget.
Im up.for anything you desire or demand..xx

Ananta

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds wonderful- would love to chat to see what kinda stuff you had in mind

SubNiall

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am a savage and funny extroverted woman who wishes to fulfill all your desires. You must forget you are decent human being, from this moment you are just my slave and I'll play with you in ways you'll never forget.
I'm a submissive little bitch that lives to serve and please. Would love to chat to you mistress.

Letsfk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am here looking to serve a beautiful miss like you

L

love2lick

happily be your slave babe

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love playing with new toys.. i'm sure you'd rather be mine.

LokOkri

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Mistress, I am a pathetic specimen of a slave. My tiny cock is useless to such a wonderful Mistress such as yourself unless you enjoy cbt, but I would like to offer myself as a caged cuckold slave. I would love to used and humiliated by you especially as you are so much younger than me, knowing whatever I do I will never be allowed to touch you

Hornyallthetime

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I want to serve you, but you will never want anyone as pathetic as me. I dont even think I could satisfy you without your guidence

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will do anything for you master I am yours to command I am your pathetic slave

Back