“Straight” man

Untouchedtommy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Never done anything with a dude, but I’m going to. I want as big of a dick as I can get so if you have a giant dick, live in the the south of the UK and want to welcome a 25 year old man by filling his ass with cum send me some pics of you and your meat. And I’ll let you know I want to be discreet about this. Hit me up

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One of the little bait n switches these days. Like saying, 'I'm a virgin' when you've been with half the country or offerring massage when you don't know the first thing about it. All the straight men I've ever known are curious but very nervous first time - and that's putting it mildly. They don't ask for the biggest dick on the planet and uber filled with cummy wummy.

Having said all that. I, on the other hand, am a real and true life long virgin most pure with a grreat, hot tight ass. If anyone is interested in popping ma ol' cherry.

Just one caveat. I am 94 years old. But hey, age is just a number. :D:p

Untouchedtommy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What a terrible dissection of human psychology. You don’t know what you’re talking about. I asked for big dick because little dick is pointless. If I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna make it worth my while. At 94 if you haven’t already, you aren’t ever going to. The reason I’m nervous, is because I really don’t want anyone to know about it. At all.
One of the little bait n switches these days. Like saying, 'I'm a virgin' when you've been with half the country or offerring massage when you don't know the first thing about it. All the straight men I've ever known are curious but very nervous first time - and that's putting it mildly. They don't ask for the biggest dick on the planet and uber filled with cummy wummy.

Having said all that. I, on the other hand, am a real and true life long virgin most pure with a grreat, hot tight ass. If anyone is interested in popping ma ol' cherry.

Just one caveat. I am 94 years old. But hey, age is just a number. :D:p

Back