‘Borrowing’ underwear

ACJohnson

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Question, has anyone every taken a flat mate, friends or (if it’s your thing) sisters underwear? I often crash at a mates house and he has an imcredibly fit (nurse!) flatmate. She has a very naughty taste for her underwear, some tiny thongs that barely fit around one leg!

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question, has anyone every taken a flat mate, friends or (if it’s your thing) sisters underwear? I often crash at a mates house and he has an imcredibly fit (nurse!) flatmate. She has a very naughty taste for her underwear, some tiny thongs that barely fit around one leg!
I

I'd love to see a cock poking out of mine xx

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have done it a few times, my friends wife is pretty sexy and I once saw her french knickers in the wash basket and I just had to taste them. I took them home lol. A week later they had a party and I managed to get a pair of her fishnet stockings and a thong with cum stains all over them. I went home early and wore her fishnets as I wanked and tasted their mixed juices

U

u2wettostopxxxxxx

I just love to get a sniff at my friends knickers I think a couple of girls intentionally put them on the floor after a night out or something and they just know what you will be doing lol

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
After break of now ex gf I used to visit her at times and use her toilet-Well it's next to her bedroom,where I often took her white panties to cum in and keep.

D

dontstop

I love wearing my wifes panties, and love it when she strokes my cock inside them making me cum

Back