TBaby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A big mwah to the sexiest man ❤️
    Reactions: TBaby
    SexyScarlett
    SexyScarlett
    Now that would have made more sense without all the deletes lmao!! Sorry T that this ended up on your wall.Unfortunately I can’t control the crackpot who is a little bit obsessed. I have no words. The original post and the truth that was written I’ve sent you on snap so you can see what really happened. Lmao at trying to make out that this wasn’t said :D pity you don’t realise that there’s such a thing as screenshots
    L
    LIL_WHITE_FOX
    I'm back absolutely creased up at the amount of deletes and reworded comments from jugs.I also screenshot at the time as this is a manipulative behaviour she has for years. Time to log off Glen close
    SexyScarlett
    SexyScarlett
    Bunny boiler strikes again :D
    No long now till that sexy arse is out eh . Hope you're well take care x
    TBaby
    TBaby
    Not long at all... hope your taking care of yourself! Get me a kilt ready I wanna go Scot style :p x
    Bigjugs
    Bigjugs
    Extra mini Kilt at the ready ... hope everything is going as well as it can take care of yersel like u do x
    TBaby
    TBaby
    Everything’s going fine... I can’t wait for you to see me in a kilt hmm.. hope your taking care of yourself xx
    I’m not just naughty! I’m dirty, I’m filthy, I’m horny and I’m ready!!....
    M
    Your jail cell eh, that sounds horney
    TBaby
    TBaby
    Hmm it is naughty
    I’m currently in jail and just want to speak to someone and hopefully it gets somewhere and we can fulfil eachother needs and speak!x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back