Nemesis5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your precum - before you enter all the way - balls deep. Then we hump and move and moan and hug, hold tight with arms and legs, kiss, suk
    Want to lay on my back - have strong nimble legs, raise them up, you hold ankles, part them as I slip panties down and tease my star with
    while pulling your tight bullish balls with other. You horny sexy beastie. SPANK. Suck those balls one at a time til they r well full
    Oh daddio - you should have shot it into me. I am going to have to put you over my knees next time and spank you with one hand
    Your making me you hottie Kik me SJR5268
    Nemesis5
    Nemesis5
    I haven't used those apps. I need to get. Then get you hard and oozing precum and balls full and tight and teased, as you pound and ready to fire into my core. I'd use my legs to claw your butt cheeks into me like a crab. Cummmmm for me hot and thick and let me hear you howl and moan you sexy animal.
    Hay there sexy you kik
    Nemesis5
    Nemesis5
    Yes I'd suck you and play with your balls and ass and massage all over and pleasure your prostate etc. But you are too far away :( I'd love to get you hard and wet with your own precum, lubed up - on my back - slip panties down enough for you to go for that oil. With my stocking'd legs up and on your shoulder. I reacc down and milk your balls and play with your star as you thrust.
    Nemesis5
    Nemesis5
    Let you wear your panties too as you go for it. :) Stud.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back