Dd220

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So wish I lived closer would love to use that

Luv2lick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any lads up for fucking my slag?
She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.
Mmmmm she’s so fucking sexy
I’m older but very dirty, let’s put it this way that’s someone else’s wife in pic so yes I’d love to fuck your slag
Where are you from

A

AffectionRequired

She loves having dirty sex with other men while I watch and we also like having mmf threesomes. If there's enough genuine men then a bukkake and a gangbang creampie are on the cards.
She's 35, I'm 31. I love having a partner that sleeps around and is openly a dirty slag & she loves sex with man after man, she is hooked on having two cocks in her mouth at once and getting spitroasted.
I am up for being cucked if there's any lads that want to abuse me while they have their way with the woman I love.
She wants to hear what you'd do to her so tell us in detail what you'll do to her. Private message for more pics of the dirty little slag.
She loves being called names too and she used to only fuck black guys before we met & she still craves black cock so i like her to cheat on me with black men.
So, anyone game, 20-35 preferably, but if i think you are dirty enough everyone is considered. I've posted some photos of her from last weekend, what do you think to her outfit? She wore it to a club too.
Inbox me for more pics.... I like guys wanking over them and she likes people sending them round their mates to look at.
Nice

BigAlphaD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I’m ready to fuck her let me know where to go

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Id love to fuck her

I

Innkcenguy

Terryt6969

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hell yea man 31 m in newcastle would love to fuck you tight lass. Drop me a message if you want to have some Mmm fun

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd love to fuck her hard and slow x

pomp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dont rule out us older dirty fuckers. I know how to use the slag

MadTommy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I hope you’re ready to see what two cocks in each of your wives holes looks like, because me and my boys are fucking on our way

Sharpey87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Id love to have a go Staffordshire any good can meet in hotel closer? 32 and fit

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd like to ram my hard throbbing cock deep into her slutty cunt making her gasp a thumb up her arse as I pound her from behind then fill her with a hot sticky load and make her suck my cock clean till I cum down her throat as I fist her

Back