curious

M

MrCurious

34 years old and have become very curious lately. would like to talk to others in the same boat.

Gaz101

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m 38 and recently been feeling the same. The thought of kissing a man does nothing for me but the thought of playing with his cock and him playing with mine is a turn on. Maybe it’s time to finally try playing with another guy.

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Been Bi since i can remember and I dont like kissing either, beards, stubble and a mans tongue is like an arousal off switch, as is a body that looks as hairy as a gorilla.

BenLondon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m 38 and recently been feeling the same. The thought of kissing a man does nothing for me but the thought of playing with his cock and him playing with mine is a turn on. Maybe it’s time to finally try playing with another guy.
31 fit for phone fun

BenLondon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
31 fit up for horny chat see how it goes

Martin30

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love to suck your cock while you suck mine!
Fuck me hard - lvlv.site/Gay

Sammy34

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll try some fun with you

Evoke007

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kik rapidshade007 also bi curious and kissing is a turn off for sure but very interested in palying with another around derbyshire area can travel add me on kik and talk some more

Back