i have a massive thing for older men

Bluebob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just seen your profile and would love to offer my services.

Jamieyorks37

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Some of the hottest sex I had was watching a guy in his sixties fucking my wife who was only 22, she had a thing about older guys, but when she suggested this guy I was horrified , but she seduced him and I watched as she sucked him off and then he got between her legs as she helped guide his hard dick into her pussy. God its nearly making me cum now. It just looked so wrong this old guy on top of my sexy young wife, but I loved it and she was wanking me into her mouth as he penetrated her, we'd forgot to get condoms but she said he could cum inside her which I loved seeing as he pulled his cock out while he was shooting cum so I saw him jetting cum both inside her pussy and all over her thighs. I then took my turn and it was really hot feeling another guys semen inside her hole as I was fucking her. She wanted me to suck his dick to help get him hard again which I didn't want to do at first but when he put his big fat cock between my lips I was gobbling it down just as I started to cum inside her. Then we double penetrated her which she loved. I would definitely do it again sometime..!

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have a massive thing for older women... in fact, I may as well just say that I have a massive thing!

Back