I was banned, and I shouldn't have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shylad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I posted a Gif that said " it's Friday let's get shit faced" didn't realise it was against the rules at the time but now I do!

O

oxford_mature_m

i see my posts are getting censored too presumably because an admin doesn't like the content. well, that's byebye then

J

James330

Hello I was banned today for posting something, which I didnt post. I was mistaken for someone with a similar name. I am irish33. The person I think I was confused for was Irishman. I had to actually block this user myself.

J

James330

I was banned for posting something which I did not actually post. I have a similar user name to someone who I believe may have done this. My name is irish33 and i think I was confused with Irishman

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are aware that if I go in, and see that you are indeed the same person, which I can do... then it will be a longer one, yes?

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You were posting pictures of children in private message, proof has been obtained and you ban is longer.

J

James330

I have no idea what has occurred but I did not post anything. I was not in contact with anyone. I was aware of people talking about "Irishman" but that was not me. There has been a mistake. My name was Irish33. Something has happened but I definitely did not post anything like that. I am very concerned by this, as this is definitely nothing to do with me. I am contacting you as I genuinely did not do this. I have only registered as a member today. I usually log in as a guest only but needed to sort this out. I simply did not do this.

J

James330

No problem, I'm just glad it got sorted. Thank you for your help.

Shylad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've just been blocked for allegedly posting a pic of a fecking child... it was actually an inverted cock from a grown up ffs. That accusation is bang out of order!!

joshb91

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I got banned too for post something child related but it was just your run of the mill sex gif lol

Nero1987

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i have ban too now and i dont no way lol
Reason: Invalid nickname: Nero1987: child depiction
this is way i have ban but i was just chating in pm whit one lady about the Slovakia and now i have ban. also i post 3 gifs how to lick the pussy and that it and now i have ban. no bad love to see the evidence of this. because i never done somethink like this !!! so sedn email to the suport about it and now just waiting what will come. love to see the proof of this !!!!!!!!!

NottsGuy51

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi , been banned for posting "incest" content in the "kinky" room ... i think someone has taken the pic i posted out of context ..... it's a DD/SUB pic , not incest related .... regards daddy-panties-face-cindy.jpg

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I read your text and saw the pic and am deciding whether to ever let you back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back