Submissive Newbie, F, 38

ChezNeil

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow. Volunteer my services to put this young lady in her place. Tag team anyone?

S

ST77

New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Very sexy. Bi 26 f here. Me and my bf have spoke about finding another woman and having like 4 guys use us as they want.

Attachments

• 6524034E-7624-4286-AD2C-443EEBA5D04E.jpeg
    6524034E-7624-4286-AD2C-443EEBA5D04E.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 165

ChezNeil

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Very sexy. Bi 26 f here. Me and my bf have spoke about finding another woman and having like 4 guys use us as they want.
Well count me in (waving hand as high as possible he he)

Scottrucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
I’m 54 and from Scotland
Am I old enough

Funmale4females

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wits the biggest cock you have sucked

Attachments

• 15453614471812107055362.jpg
    15453614471812107055362.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 38

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Heyy bi curious 23 m here that sounds awesome would love to help x

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If I am bi-curious but have never explored my curiosity how best should I investigate this area in more detail?

I have often thought that meeting a male and female bi-couple would be a good introduction to the world of bi-ness. What do you folk think?

Rob1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi babe, you can definitely suck my cock before I stick it deep inside your hole

D

Devonrob

Think I could definitely help you out with something that needs sucking! Not sure I’d last long though, you look amazing. I have a penchant for being an older bloke, hope that helps?!!

Master_Squirter

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So cum and Prove just how Submissive you really are

Master_Squirter

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The 10 Kink Commandments:
1. All activity must be safe (we do not cause true harm), sane (we only engage in activity when we are clear of mind), and consensual.
2. We must always be respectful of our partner’s safe word and their hard limits.
3. We only enter into activities after we have gained trust, education, and an open mind.
4. We must always be polite and ask questions.
5. We must not touch other people's equipment without permission. (Sub's are considered property ;) and to a Sub her Dom.. well, her's. both fit into this category as well, unless negotiated.)
6. We must always be clean, hygienic, and mindful of our own equipment. (To include bodies)
7. We must always be mindful of aftercare.
8. We do not engage in humiliating and degrading scenes for solely our own amusement.
9. We always protect each others anonymity from the harsh eyes of the vanilla world.
10. Most importantly, we do not forget to have a good time.
(If you agree with these statements, re post them in your profile.)

thebilk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

L

Labiapleaser

Hi I'm new too. You are amazing and I'm a bit older and love to dominate you. Would eat and stretch your sweet pussy all day and night

JHon308

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love u to do that to me and would fuck u till u were saw xx

Back