Submissive Female Looking For Dom/Dommes

What would you do if you were my master/mistress?

• spank me, drip wax on me, make me ride you

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • paddle me, spit in my mouth, fuck me deep from behind

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • whip me, piss on me, fuck my arse

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brickiemick

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Tie you over the table and spank your ass raw as i fingered you sore

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd eat gangbang creampies out of you and lick bukkakes off your face. I'd watch black men treat you like a piece of dirty white meat then have sloppy seconds x

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would take you for a meal and we could chat all evening about your likes and dislikes. Afterwards we could put into practice a little of what we chatted about... how does that sound?

StrictlyDavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Now I would like to take control of your desires first -when they are honed then the excitement starts

N

Norrinradd

What I decide is what I desire, your craving is to serve, to be whatever I need and whenever I need it. You must learn to anticipate what is required and obey. You life is complete when a Master smiles and places his collar of ownership upon you. X

StrictlyDavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What I decide is what I desire, your craving is to serve, to be whatever I need and whenever I need it. You must learn to anticipate what is required and obey. You life is complete when a Master smiles and places his collar of ownership upon you. X

Master_Squirter

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
how far would you like to test your Boundaries... please look at the information on my profile and get back if you would like to know any more

Last edited:

Beltyourbum

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So few options. How about i tie your ankles to the top and bottom of a bed. Then push you forward so your arsehole and pussy are raised. Tie your wrists to the other side of the bed top and bottom so you cant escape. Your bottom, thighs and pussy would now be thrashed till they were bright red an you were begging for mercy. You would then be fucked hard and long up your tingling arse, i bet you would be as sore inside as out when I finished.

Beltyourbum

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So few choices. How about we tie you stretched and spread eagle over a bed so you can't move. Then i start lightly on your arse and thighs with a tawse. Getting more intense as we progress i move to a leather strap and start to turn your arse from pink to red. As a finale i switch to a cat o nine tails and really go to town on the cheeks of your arse and thighs, swinging up occasionally to connect with the soft tissue of your pussy. Do you think you could take that without begging for mercy.

S

Selfconfessedslut

Testing my boundaries here...
Think I'd make you watch me and my dom bf play with each other. You'd be naked with legs spread and I'd get you to keep tasting his cock. Do you like toys? Think I'd wanna see you fuck my big dilfo and if you cum on it il want to clean it. Then it would depend what happens after that. Let's face it if you ask for his cock I can't say no

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
God I love the spanking spitting and fucking and to do it to you wow even better

Ajaymuthu

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would punish u with spanking electric schok to ur pussy boobs cunt torture with wax

Back