Permanant Bans

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi. The ban button isn't just a tool mods use to throw their weight around, nor are mods there to stop the fights of grown ups. If someone is harassing you, let the mods no but a ban is a last resort. If anyone feels like they have been banned for unjust reasons, please hit my thread, about ban issues. Thanks.

Smuttyminduk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was banned today, because i sent a whisper to someone and re posted the pic they had put up to go with the message i posted????

Smuttyminduk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So thats it, banned??? For ever or for certain time?? Sounds a little harsh?

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Or you could have followed the rules, noticed how no one else did that, and behaved accordingly...

vivvy39uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I was banned this evening. I was reacting to a troll (who happened to be a member) who was picking on me, & I myself got banned for trolling. I realise I reacted to him & am sorry. I really like UK Chat, how long does a ban last? Can I be allowed back in please? SarahK35uk

vivvy39uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to log in as I forgot my password, so I used my alter ego (real name, etc).
Now I’ve discovered the reset password, I can’t get back on as I’ve been banned.
Please help me.

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You're banned, so you can't get in. It's a simple concept. Not much explanation needed.

vivvy39uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You're banned, so you can't get in. It's a simple concept. Not much explanation needed.

So, despite only defending myself/sticking up for myself against a misogynist & actual troll (who regularly & daily comes online to pick on people, every day at 9pm for 15minutes), I’m banned permenantly?
incredible customer service & attitude btw.

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thanks. It comes with years upon years of dealing with chatters who break tou and yet still think they are entitled to be treated differently.

Princess_eh

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure if you realize that you are arguing with a post that was made months ago lmfao.

Back