ChrisBrum

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There is alway the slap or a whip and name calling depends on what turns you on

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Any ideas people can help me with
The best way to start is to have someone get into your mind general talking to start,gradually telling you little things to do for him, slowly controlling your mind and thoughts.untill you have only thoughts and wishes to please and serve him.

Jezzy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The best way to start is to have someone get into your mind general talking to start,gradually telling you little things to do for him, slowly controlling your mind and thoughts.untill you have only thoughts and wishes to please and serve him.
Any ideas people can help me with
Once you have established this bond you will want and will enjoy your Doms wishes.you will be told to perform tasks while on your own and waiting for him to return.

ChrisBrum

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yeah as weird as it sounds. Gasping for breath and getting pounded is such a turn on
.. obv I dont want strangled but you know what I mean ... I hope lol x
I certainly do jugs it make me so hard doing it

D

DdyBear

I've done quite a bit of verbal humiliation and degradation, fair bit of physical and mental too. It's amazing just how much of a turn on it can be to both parties if they are into it.
My kitten loved to be collared and loved to be called all sorts of filthy shit, the longer it went on the more she got out of it. If you want a chat anytime (we talked briefly the other night if i recall) @Princesssub give me a shout.

nico1975

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Can’t beat chocking, also fingers in the mouth to the point of where your gagging while being pounded, love the look on women’s faces when I do that, and they also love it.

Back