Virgin in need of sex outside on all surfaces all types of food eaten off my body guys mates welcome

I

Imavirgin44

nope don’t drive can’t travel anywhere on public transport train buses due to anxiety

Surfdude

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
44 year old female who is a virgin
Who lives alone lives in Sittingbourne kent would love my pussy to be any guys cock permanent forever home race no issue black or white guys welcome
When are you free baby x

Tomski

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What’s your wats app I can come too you

C

ChockCock

Who lives alone lives in Sittingbourne kent would love my pussy to be any guys cock permanent forever home race no issue black or white guys welcome
Hi imavirgin if your serious then drop me a message and we can get together. Im not far from kent x

BigBenAtHome

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi im matt 42 tal gen single im very well hung. 075 999 75 355 xxx

Bigjay26

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If your still in the need and still looking message me on whatsapp or txt 07852 276686

David77

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You got my attention

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi how are you I'd love to help message me x

pomp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Guys do you honestly think that a 44 yr old virgin who suffers from anxiety would place an ad like this? Really????

Bimalesouthcoast

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I'm 40 male if you want to get in touch with me give us a shout

llb580

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi maybe i could help you i would be gentle with you and help you loose it i know i don't live in your area but i am willing to make my way to you

Back