Housewife in need of new partner

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Housewife 25 married birmingham in need of a new man for sex i dont like giving it my husband due to his excessive drinking any man in birmingham up for this get in touch im all alone at home dreaming about other men having sex with me
More than willing to help you out flower, i could pop round friday morning..x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Housewife 25 married birmingham in need of a new man for sex i dont like giving it my husband due to his excessive drinking any man in birmingham up for this get in touch im all alone at home dreaming about other men having sex with me

Fuck, why aren't you in Hampshire ...

NorthernStar72

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like your style...I get around Birmingham a bit with the job so I'm more than willing to help out x

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Shame we aint closer would luv a naughty wife to have some fun with

Stuart63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am in the Quinton area, how about you? I am also available during the day twice a week. Let me know if you’re interested. Stuart xx

JimBhamUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where in Birmingham are you?

Back