Ladies looking for online fantasies?

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
you can make ur own room here , try it
Can't see mechanism for setting this up, only an empty list where these rooms should be shown. Open to room names but something that includes any but encourages more than a single line of text. So long as it's not a loads of work I'm happy to act as a moderator to start.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You get home from work and the Dyson Fuckalot is waiting. You put your bag by the door and feel the firm hands of the robot massaging your shoulders and you revel in it after a tiring day. After a while the machine moves one hand and starts to undo your blouse but you let it pull the garment free so you can feel the metallic fingers kneading your shoulders. A low level of energy buzzes through the robot’s hands and you sigh as sensual tingles run right through you.

The machine unfastens your sexy pink bra and turns you around, pushing you up against the wall. It grasps your hands and raises them above your head, fixing them there with tape from its wrist. But you're past caring. With one hand it removes your trousers and briefs whilst the other teases your breasts, the buzzing energy, sending delicious jolts into you as it strokes your nipples. The robot moves closer and lifts one of your legs alongside its metallic waist, where a metallic loop appears to support it - then it does the same with your other leg on its other side. Your calves close around the robot’s metal body as it slides a hand between your thighs and into your hot, wet pussy.

With one hand pressed hard on your full, firm breasts and the other slipping two fingers deep into your slick pussy electricity ripples through the robot and sends shivers of delight through you, again and again, before a massive jolt of sheer delight causes you to moan loudly with pleasure... tbc.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
...The fingers inside you vibrate, arousing every nerve in your body as you shudder in joy. You moan and gasp but still hear some clanks and whirrs. The machine removes its fingers from your slick tunnel and slides in a massive, vibrating tool.

Still it squeezes your breasts but now its free hand moves to lightly encircle your throat as its massive tool plunges into your dripping pussy. Your whole body thrums with the robot's thrilling electricity and you cry out with each jolt shot into you from its various parts. Now it's fucking you hard and fast, deeper and deeper, as you scream in ecstasy and writhe helplessly under the machine’s control.

A spray of lavender smelling lube explodes inside you, fired from the robot’s tool, but it doesn’t stop. You're barely conscious as you shake and cry out in pleasure when you feel a vibrator slide into you tight ass. You yell in wanton madness, letting yourself go on the wave of bliss as your body trembles continuously. Vaguely you look into the robot's black eyes as it impales you hard on its vibrating tool and shuttles a vibrator in and out of your slick ass. Again the machine fires scented lube inside of you as it releases a massive jolt of energy throughout you. Your whole body tenses then shudders wildly as you cum repeatedly, moaning and gasping for minutes.

Only then does the robot let your legs free and lower you to the ground, carefully releasing your wrists from the wall. Without a word it heads into the kitchen to prepare your dinner.

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
...The fingers inside you vibrate, arousing every nerve in your body as you shudder in joy. You moan and gasp but still hear some clanks and whirrs. The machine removes its fingers from your slick tunnel and slides in a massive, vibrating tool.

Still it squeezes your breasts but now its free hand moves to lightly encircle your throat as its massive tool plunges into your dripping pussy. Your whole body thrums with the robot's thrilling electricity and you cry out with each jolt shot into you from its various parts. Now it's fucking you hard and fast, deeper and deeper, as you scream in ecstasy and writhe helplessly under the machine’s control.

A spray of lavender smelling lube explodes inside you, fired from the robot’s tool, but it doesn’t stop. You're barely conscious as you shake and cry out in pleasure when you feel a vibrator slide into you tight ass. You yell in wanton madness, letting yourself go on the wave of bliss as your body trembles continuously. Vaguely you look into the robot's black eyes as it impales you hard on its vibrating tool and shuttles a vibrator in and out of your slick ass. Again the machine fires scented lube inside of you as it releases a massive jolt of energy throughout you. Your whole body tenses then shudders wildly as you cum repeatedly, moaning and gasping for minutes.

Only then does the robot let your legs free and lower you to the ground, carefully releasing your wrists from the wall. Without a word it heads into the kitchen to prepare your dinner.
O

Thank you

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Imagine visiting me and a friend, Jack, at my office. We show you to he small meeting room we've booked, close the blinds and lock the door then share some wine. In moments we're kissing, tentatively at first, then passionately as my friend and I tug free your jacket and your fingers undo buttons on our shirts. We slowly remove your blouse and bra to caress to full, firm breasts as your sharp nails trace tingling paths across my upper body then move to unfasten my trousers. Jack moves to stand behind you as he undoes his own trousers and slides your skirt down your long legs, I help you to free my own garments and you wrap one hand around my solid shaft as we kiss you hungrily.. My friend runs his hands over your naked skin, massaging your breasts and nipples then stroking between your legs. I push you gently to your knees and your grasp my thick cock slides up and down as it guides my length between your lips and into your warm, wet mouth. You suck me ravenously, causing me to moan breathlessly, licking skillfully at my shaft and flicking your tongue over my sensitive tip so a shiver of delight runs up my spine.

Just before I lose control I pull free and Jack, a bulky figure, moves from behind you to slide his thick shaft into your mouth as I move to kneel behind you and squeeze your breasts. On and on my friend sighs in delight and tangles his fingers in you hair. With a muffled yell Jack shudders as your devouring of him makes him spurt his cum into your mouth and over your face. You grasp his thick cock and slide your hand teasingly up and down before sliding it back into your hungry mouth. I step from behind you, spread your thighs, and slip two fingers deep into your hot, tight pussy, as you shudder in pleasure... tbc.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
...I pull you onto my thighs and guide my solid manhood into your slick, tight tunnel. My hands grasp your shapely ass as I pull you closer and drive my full length deep into you. One of my arms wraps around your slim body as you slowly slide up and down my hard cock as my free hand strokes your gorgeous breasts. You move faster, your arms wrapped round my neck as you kiss me hungrily and moan in delight. Jack stands beside me and his thick shaft is there for you to suck. All three of us tremble in pleasure and struggle to muffle the volume of our moans and gasps. I clasp you to me as your figure shakes in ecstasy, you let out a low groan of joy and your pussy clenches hard around my throbbing shaft. I stangle the yell of release as fire burns along my length and explodes deep inside of you, where every drop is eagerly squeezed from me. Breathless, I pull out my tool and Jack lifts you to your feet then bends you over the meeting room table...

He spreads your long legs wide and directs me to sit on the table so your head was between my thighs. As you steer my increasingly limp cock into your mouth Jack grasps your waist and plunges his thick tool all the way into your dripping pussy. Your body shivers every time he drives his solid cock into you. You work your magic on my manhood and my friend pumps his tool hard and fast into your wet pussy, leaving you writhing and gasping in joy – deliciously used as you skillfully lick my now hardened cock back in your mouth. Your body shudders as climax after climax ripples through it but still you suck and lick at my tasty cock - sending waves of carnal bliss washing along my every nerve as I feel my control failing again. With a loud cry Jack, myself and you scream in ecstasy as massive orgasms rip through of us all. Cum spurts along the length of my shaft as I explode in your mouth and throat, spurting as my hips jerk uncontrollably. Jack grasps you tight to him, driving his cock deep inside you as he shoots his load into your welcoming pussy. Your body shakes in delight...

Slowly we gather our breath as we tremble in pleasure and we notice the meeting room is still booked for another 25mins.

Hornypsycho

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This thread is dead! We here for amatuer erotica! Robot erotica! God dayum !
Dead thread

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
...I pull you onto my thighs and guide my solid manhood into your slick, tight tunnel. My hands grasp your shapely ass as I pull you closer and drive my full length deep into you. One of my arms wraps around your slim body as you slowly slide up and down my hard cock as my free hand strokes your gorgeous breasts. You move faster, your arms wrapped round my neck as you kiss me hungrily and moan in delight. Jack stands beside me and his thick shaft is there for you to suck. All three of us tremble in pleasure and struggle to muffle the volume of our moans and gasps. I clasp you to me as your figure shakes in ecstasy, you let out a low groan of joy and your pussy clenches hard around my throbbing shaft. I stangle the yell of release as fire burns along my length and explodes deep inside of you, where every drop is eagerly squeezed from me. Breathless, I pull out my tool and Jack lifts you to your feet then bends you over the meeting room table...

He spreads your long legs wide and directs me to sit on the table so your head was between my thighs. As you steer my increasingly limp cock into your mouth Jack grasps your waist and plunges his thick tool all the way into your dripping pussy. Your body shivers every time he drives his solid cock into you. You work your magic on my manhood and my friend pumps his tool hard and fast into your wet pussy, leaving you writhing and gasping in joy – deliciously used as you skillfully lick my now hardened cock back in your mouth. Your body shudders as climax after climax ripples through it but still you suck and lick at my tasty cock - sending waves of carnal bliss washing along my every nerve as I feel my control failing again. With a loud cry Jack, myself and you scream in ecstasy as massive orgasms rip through of us all. Cum spurts along the length of my shaft as I explode in your mouth and throat, spurting as my hips jerk uncontrollably. Jack grasps you tight to him, driving his cock deep inside you as he shoots his load into your welcoming pussy. Your body shakes in delight...

Slowly we gather our breath as we tremble in pleasure and we notice the meeting room is still booked for another 25mins.[/QUOTE

Had to wait until this morning to read this but worth it. Jack and you have done a fantastic job. Thank you

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You're tied up to a bed naked and blind-folded. You hear the sound of hard soled shoes or boots walking slowly around your bed. Someone is checking your wrists and ankles are firmly tied to each corner, spreading you wide open. I stop moving and run my hand along your leg, over your stomach. I caress your breasts and then you feel my lips brush yours before I run my hand down the centre of your body to stroke your warm, damp pussy. I slide two fingers deep into you and you sigh as I pump them slowly in and out, quickening their pace until shivers of delight run through your gorgeous body... I withdraw my fingers and pause.

You can see nothing but then you hear a low buzzing sound as a vibrator is gently rubbed across your hard, sensitive nipples and you sigh in delight. Then it's gone and it reappears between your long legs, sliding over your pussy and resting on your clit as you moan softly and tremble with pleasure. I tease you for a while, moving the toy around your wet entrance and your ass before I slide it slowly into your tight, hot pussy... keeping it pressed hard against your clit so you shudder and moan with pleasure, pulling against the bonds that restrain you... tbc

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
...You feel me climb onto the end of the bed. I kneel between your spread legs as I slide the long length of the buzzing vibrator in and out of you. The rapid motions make you tremble helplessly as mini-orgasms explode within you and you cry out to be fucked senseless.

I pull the vibrator from you and your breathless gasping and sighing fills the room instead of its buzzing. You feel my tongue licking the juices running from your dripping pussy and flicking back and forth over your sensitive clit. You moan in delight, then you feel my knees against your legs and the tip of my cock pushing gently at your entrance. I grasp your slender waist and plunge my long, thick shaft all the way into your tight, wet pussy. You moan and cry out for more as I repeatedly drive my large cock hard into your welcoming depths, lifting you from the bed as I go faster and faster.

You scream in delight and loudly urge me on as your gorgeous body shudders. I tremble in bliss as pleasure washes along my every nerve as I pound deep into you as a delicious pressure builds within me. We both groan in release as I shoot my white sticky load deep inside of you and you arch your back, tensing as a massive climax rips through you. For long moments we're caught in delicious ecstasy, me spurting my load into your hungry pussy, and then I slide free and you hear me walk from the room. No words and - for you - no image of who I was...

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
After 10 minutes of wondering if you were to remain tied to that bed forever you again hear my shoes or boots on the hard wood floor. I unfasten the ropes but don't remove the blindfold as I help you to stand beside the bed. You hear me climb onto the bed then I instruct you to suck my cock. Your lips fasten to my length as your skillful tongue flicks rapidly over my sensitive tip sending jolts of delight up my spine.

After log moments you carefully clamber back onto the bed and find where I'm laying. You run your hands teasingly down my body to wrap around my long, thick shaft. Your slide your grip quickly up and down drawing gasps of pleasure from me... before you climb astride me, your ass in my face. Your hand’s motion up and down my length quickens as you pump it between your lips and suck at it hungrily whilst I grasp your ass and pull it towards my face so I can plunge my tongue deep into your wet, delicious pussy.

I sigh in joy as your tongue devours my throbbing cock and I push two fingers deep inside of you, driving them in and out as you gasp with excitement. Then I instruct you to remove the blindfold and fuck me senseless... (tbc)

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
After 10 minutes of wondering if you were to remain tied to that bed forever you again hear my shoes or boots on the hard wood floor. I unfasten the ropes but don't remove the blindfold as I help you to stand beside the bed. You hear me climb onto the bed then I instruct you to suck my cock. Your lips fasten to my length as your skillful tongue flicks rapidly over my sensitive tip sending jolts of delight up my spine.

After log moments you carefully clamber back onto the bed and find where I'm laying. You run your hands teasingly down my body to wrap around my long, thick shaft. Your slide your grip quickly up and down drawing gasps of pleasure from me... before you climb astride me, your ass in my face. Your hand’s motion up and down my length quickens as you pump it between your lips and suck at it hungrily whilst I grasp your ass and pull it towards my face so I can plunge my tongue deep into your wet, delicious pussy.

I sigh in joy as your tongue devours my throbbing cock and I push two fingers deep inside of you, driving them in and out as you gasp with excitement. Then I instruct you to remove the blindfold and fuck me senseless... (tbc)
Very good. Very hot. Very delicious.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You pull free the blindfold and turn yourself around on top of me. Your hand grasps my large, throbbing cock and guides it to your dripping entrance. Then you plunge your hips down and impale your hungry pussy upon it, shivering as carnal delight ripples through both of us.

You lean forward, placing your hands on my chest as you pound up and down, again and again until I'm writhing in pleasure and you're crying out in bliss. The bed creaks and moves as you bounce wildly, furiously, passionately until I yell a string of expletives as fire burns along my shaft and explodes into your hot, tight pussy. You scream in ecstasy and grind your pussy hard against me as your body shakes uncontrollably in a massive orgasm.

Then we collapse together exhausted and gasping for breath.

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ah, very good and waiting for me as promised. Thank you:)

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How'd you'd like to keep me and three friends happy for an evening? One might bring his girlfriend to help you. I’ve a sexy maid's outfit for you and if she joins us she's got one too...

You're at mine, kissing and teasing me, when the doorbell goes. The first two men, Ben and Jack, arrive dressed in T-shirts and jeans. You invite my house guests in and offer to get them beers. Both accept and you go to the kitchen for 2 bottles. When you return you ask if there’s anything else you can do to please them. Ben, the well-built blonde, asks for a long, passionate kiss and wraps his muscular arms around you…

Jack takes a long swig of his beer and then asks you to unfasten his jeans and wrap your hands around his cock. You kneel to fulfil Jack's request and the doorbell goes again as Martin and Jess arrive. With you occupied I invite them in and get them drinks. Jess removes a long coat to reveal her own sexy maid costume and moves close to me, asking if there's anything she can do for me. I let her peel my T-shirt off and sit me on the edge of the sofa, legs spread apart. She kneels between my knees and unzips my jeans as Ben moves behind her... (tbc)

Back