E

English_Biker

Hello there, a woman that doesn't want to speak sounds like heaven for most men :D

snakey37

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
hi there welcome to the nuthouse hun,pop by anytime x

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If you fancy a man to help you id be more than happy great pics and profile names paul..Heyy gorgeous id love to start by kissing you fro your feet sucking your toes making my way up your stunning pins kissing and caressing all the until i get to sweet pussy teasing your pussy with my tongue making you squirm before teasing your lips with my cock making your cunt ache to feel my fat throbbing cock ease inside you and your juice run down my shaft..x

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi im 43 chatting to a potential date but we not meet yet but he got insomia so sleeps a lot the but i still want a sexy chat will you be my chat buddys ? I do have disabilitys dont do cam or nude or speech as have speech problems but my mind is ok
I'd love to chat. X

companionfun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi im 43 chatting to a potential date but we not meet yet but he got insomia so sleeps a lot the but i still want a sexy chat will you be my chat buddys ? I do have disabilitys dont do cam or nude or speech as have speech problems but my mind is ok
where are u babe x

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pm me we can have a nice chat

Back