We opened a profile on the UK forum and founf this forum by mistake

weareacouple

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My husband and I will try to share this profile and we will see how that works. We have been married for 25 year and we both travel a lot for our jobs (like I am this weekend). We thought the UK forum would be a good place to spend our long hours on the road, so I guess I will sign us up for this on as well LOL. I just sent a text message to my husband back at home that I signed up on here, however I think he is at the strip club with his buddy. Anyway, feel free to ask anything you want and we will give you a straight up honest answer. We will try to let you know who is answering you. Have a great weekend19 (4).jpg

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My husband and I will try to share this profile and we will see how that works. We have been married for 25 year and we both travel a lot for our jobs (like I am this weekend). We thought the UK forum would be a good place to spend our long hours on the road, so I guess I will sign us up for this on as well LOL. I just sent a text message to my husband back at home that I signed up on here, however I think he is at the strip club with his buddy. Anyway, feel free to ask anything you want and we will give you a straight up honest answer. We will try to let you know who is answering you. Have a great weekendView attachment 13214

Good looking couple. If you are ever kn Hampshire/Surrey area I would be more than happy to keep you company;)

Morgansbhoy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Very pretty Lady

I am in Glasgow send me a message if you wish to chat

snakey37

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Welcome to the madhouse,enjoy your stay,pop in and say hello when your passing x

CLR

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Enjoy your trip(s) make the most of the madhouse

H

Hotelbob

My husband and I will try to share this profile and we will see how that works. We have been married for 25 year and we both travel a lot for our jobs (like I am this weekend). We thought the UK forum would be a good place to spend our long hours on the road, so I guess I will sign us up for this on as well LOL. I just sent a text message to my husband back at home that I signed up on here, however I think he is at the strip club with his buddy. Anyway, feel free to ask anything you want and we will give you a straight up honest answer. We will try to let you know who is answering you. Have a great weekendView attachment 13214

Back