Little willys

LittleWilly

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just wondered if any other little willy guys like me have ever been turned down for sex with a woman because their dick is too small and what her reaction was when she first saw it!? I would also love to hear from women whoever met a guy who was too ‘small’ for the occasion and how you dealt with it! I’ve never (yet) been turned down for that reason, although most women have giggled at it!

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just wondered if any other little willy guys like me have ever been turned down for sex with a woman because their dick is too small and what her reaction was when she first saw it!? I would also love to hear from women whoever met a guy who was too ‘small’ for the occasion and how you dealt with it! I’ve never (yet) been turned down for that reason, although most women have giggled at it!
My willy seems to have a mind of it's own.I can wake up in morning and have 6 hard inches there.But by day that fades away.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Mine is small usually, less than an inch, but grows to 6 inches when aroused.
Not had any complaints yet

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've had men with small willy's and they've been great satisfying lovers. Likewise some of my big dick men have been utter disappointment. It's all about the technique.
I would agree about the technique. There is no point in having the tools if you dont know how to use them ...

LittleWilly

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've had men with small willy's and they've been great satisfying lovers. Likewise some of my big dick men have been utter disappointment. It's all about the technique.
Thats good to know Tulip :)

S

Shelt60

Mine 4.5 inch hard and ive had no problem, I have 6 children so its still doing its job you want to try

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your either a grower or a shower .
Just remember Growers can be bigger than showers when erect

Last edited:
F

Freddybbconce

slowly baby while a kiss you down your spine

S

Shelt60

Mine 4.5 inch hard and ive had no problem, I have 6 children so its still doing its job you want to try
Since writing last time im at zero point now no erection at all my balls are bigger than my dick now

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well, all in honesty, BPEL at best was 13.6 cm, girth 13.8 cm, however, today the hard part is getting to the hard part!

Back