B

Bigyin

Al so glad u get bored just love them boreing days of urs hwheheh and ur wellcome only the turh xxxxx

U

Ucme69

I don’t know you @Bigjugs only seen your posts, had the odd message back and forth, you seem to have great laughs, your body is only part of who you are, love yourself, love life and keep us amused and aroused, your beautiful all over and through and through.;)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don’t know you @Bigjugs only seen your posts, had the odd message back and forth, you seem to have great laughs, your body is only part of who you are, love yourself, love life and keep us amused and aroused, your beautiful all over and through and through.;)
@Ucme69 thanking u kindly.... and more i think about it who even cares... I like posting and yous like looking so win win for everyone !!! Take care mwahh xxxxx

blokeybiker

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And yep mega stretch marks which actually makes me want to cry but just gotta deal :( hence all the lingerie

As ever you look damn amazing !!

Stretch marks are nothing to be worried about !! - just show's you're a real woman BJ !!

Frankie2690

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
On my real woman have stretch marks ...... wouldn't care still would sit on my face anyday lol

Gregster40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

dave123uk72

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous xx thank you so much for sharing ... making my heart pound xx

Hornyongear

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And yep mega stretch marks which actually makes me want to cry but just gotta deal :( hence all the lingerie
Gorgeous pics.... stretchmarks are amazing signs of a real woman x you should be proud of them..... very sexy xx

Back