I was banned, and I shouldn't have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lmao. TE="TheDalaiDrama, post: 48328, member: 4003"]I'm in the hospital, and have not banned anyone. You need to A) calm down B) provide the ban message, chat name, and last few line or posted content, and then when I am feeling up to checking this, I'll look into it.
Lmao! No, I'm not doing your ground work for you, we aren't your skivvies honey.

Cheeky bitch.[/QUOTE]
Congrats. You're site banned now.

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi, i've been banned from the chat room for being underage, well i'm not underage so i would like this to be rectified please.

Thank you.
Hi, i've been banned from the chat room for being underage, well i'm not underage so i would like this to be rectified please.

Thank you.
Girl in that profile pic is not of age sooooo

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Heads up. Still in hospital and will not be dealing with the entitlement attitude. Provide info asked for or stay banned. K thanks.

Balls

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you were banned for any reason you don't think you deserved, please post here. Thanks!
Hi I was banned for a gif I posted apparent reason no piss but it was squirt not piss can I get the ban over turned please

Balls

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I was banned for a gif I posted apparent reason no piss but it was squirt not piss can I get the ban over turned please
PS I won't be posting anymore squirting GIFs to easy to mistake I realise thanks

Welshlad21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Been banned for an under age image although all pics are 18+

Attachments

• 15958372.gif
    15958372.gif
    832.2 KB · Views: 30

manchesterjay

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i was banned for underage image apparently, this is rubbish as all my gifs are from popular gifs sites, please can you unban me

cardene

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you were banned for any reason you don't think you deserved, please post here. Thanks!
i was banned coz I said I need to pee, wont make it to the loo, might have to pee out the window lol, now banned , what do I do now?

cardene

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Everyone hit my p2ps please at any time.
how long does a ban last,tbh don't know y I was it said no urine comments, all I said was I might not make it to the loo , and may have to pee out the window????

ThisWayThatWay

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Dalai,
I've been banned for spamming urls but i haven't.
I'm on my phone and have been pressing '.' by mistake so,
Some.sentences.have.been.sent.like.this

Sorry, please resolve.

Many thanks,

thiswaythatway

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Your name suggests ageplay. You will not be unbanned without a new name and understanding of what is acceptable here.

Y

YogiBear

Screenshot_20190926-033135.png Screenshot_20190926-033241.png Screenshot_20190926-033241.png
Hello.
I was banned tonight for "harrasing a mod." Having accused me of using multiple accounts.
I asked her to provide some names or proof 3 times, she couldn't as I don't have multiple accounts.
she told the in room openly doxing my photo and info in main was "karma". and I deserved it. I pointed out how did she feel when it happened to her she told me I was a liar. And Deserved it all.

I was not rude or abusive towards her at any point whatsoever.

I have added the screen shots as proof.

Thank you

Yogibear

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190926-033123.png
    Screenshot_20190926-033123.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20190926-033044.png
    Screenshot_20190926-033044.png
    286.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Y

YogiBear

I'm also deleting your other accounts. One name per chatter.
Hello DalaiDrama
I will take my time out as I respect your decision.
I am unaware of any other UK chat accounts I always log in as Yogibear.
Please do delete any other accounts as they are not me. I was previously Bendy, all chatters know this as it was never secret.
Thank you
Yogi

Last edited by a moderator:

Wiseboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dalia. I was banned on Tuesday for what says Child depiction ( which i can assure you it wasnt a child ) how long is this ban for please, the usual 3 days or permanent?
I apologise if whoever the mod was that banned me thought it was a child !!

MikeOxbig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello
Sorry to bother you
I got banned for ban evasion ???
I served a ban (3 day one) checked using my old name Yogibear same IP same device nothing changed it allowed me in so presumed my ban was served after 3days I told two mods I had changed my name to avoid any issues as didn't want any problems.
Deleted my old account and chatted all night peacefully.
I haven't done anything deliberately wrong my ban was served I did not go in chat while banned.
Am I still banned?
Thank you and and hope you and your in my thoughts hope your ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back