Double the fun

Shygirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have the fantasy of being out in the garden sunbathing (naked), as I’m lying on my stomach I’m aware of movement between my legs. A stranger has sneaked in and slipped his big cock into my wet pussy. It feels so good.
He fucks me hard u til I cum, then he turns me over and I see he is not alone. He has a friend with a big, hard cock pointing my way.
It is so exciting, I don’t know which one to have first. I suck them both, making me feel like a dirty slut.
Then they both suck at my nipples, and lick my dripping pussy before sliding one cock in my pussy and another in my ass. Heaven! Two cocks pounding me until I cum.

Y

YogiBear

I have the fantasy of being out in the garden sunbathing (naked), as I’m lying on my stomach I’m aware of movement between my legs. A stranger has sneaked in and slipped his big cock into my wet pussy. It feels so good.
He fucks me hard u til I cum, then he turns me over and I see he is not alone. He has a friend with a big, hard cock pointing my way.
It is so exciting, I don’t know which one to have first. I suck them both, making me feel like a dirty slut.
Then they both suck at my nipples, and lick my dripping pussy before sliding one cock in my pussy and another in my ass. Heaven! Two cocks pounding me until I cum.
That would be me then :)

S

Secretliaisons1969

Mmmm nice fantasy. Please get in touch with me by PMing me on here & on kik & I'll write you some even better sexual scenarios that will really turn you on. X

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

You are a horny lady, I hope you live down South so I can make your fantasy cum true

garfey_mu

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
wow your deffo not a shy girl your a dream women my type very story makes me so horny for u ill just cap it for you as well i can watch the two men fuck you with there cocks pounding hard into you as you sream and moan like a real dirty little slut xxxxxxxxx

tarzanmatt

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have a fantasy xxx That I sneaked in a womens garden while she is sunbathing naked and fucked her hard doggy style and my mate stuck it in her mouth to keep her quiet xxxxx Bizzare!!!

Shygirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have a fantasy xxx That I sneaked in a womens garden while she is sunbathing naked and fucked her hard doggy style and my mate stuck it in her mouth to keep her quiet xxxxx Bizzare!!!
Wow! Perfect match to mine

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great fantasy ShyGirl (and nothing to be shy about): I love the thought of being mauled, groped and fucked by strangers - I've even been lucky enough to have it happen a few times! Thanks for bringing back some nice naughty memories ;)

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
love to do that x

BigBenAtHome

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi im matt 42 tal gen very well hung. Love to fuck all your holes after u ride my face xxx 075 999 75 355 xxx

Attachments

• bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 1
Back