Being watched...

Sexy_us

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Confessions, well I don't have much to say I have done but I do confess to seriously being turned on recently by the thought of being watched.

Being so horny I need to rub my clit, maybe in the car or late at work. Then while right in the middle of it i spot someone out of the corner of my eye. Sometime they are female, but mostly a guy.

They watch me as I turn to face them and open myself for their view. They are soon unable to contain themselves and from their safe distance they pull their cock out and stroke it in tune with my rising orgasm.

Kate x x

Bachgenbert

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Confessions, well I don't have much to say I have done but I do confess to seriously being turned on recently by the thought of being watched.

Being so horny I need to rub my clit, maybe in the car or late at work. Then while right in the middle of it i spot someone out of the corner of my eye. Sometime they are female, but mostly a guy.

They watch me as I turn to face them and open myself for their view. They are soon unable to contain themselves and from their safe distance they pull their cock out and stroke it in tune with my rising orgasm.

Kate x x
My ultimate fantasy x

hornyonehundred

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Kate. Lo

Kate x x
Love the story now want the rest. I want to watch. Let me know if you want to play together

A

Alfk

Kate x x
Wow, lucky guys, get to see a show. Would love to help with this

Luv2lick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mmmm

Kate x x
mmmmmm wish I was watching
Where are u from

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Kate x x
Mmmm fucking amazing! Would you like it if the person was someone you know or arranged to watch.... I'd love to catch you and join the mutual masterbation....

girlsonlyhornybabe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Kate x x
So sexy

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Kate x x
Sounds like a fun fantasy

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Being watched is a huge turn on! Whether it's masturbating or being fucked. My boyfriend and me once got each other off in the cinema, there was a guy sitting a few seats down and he couldn't take his eyes off of us. This was a huge turn on for me and I think I came faster because of the thought of turning him on

ChezVegasGuy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Kate x x
Best make sure you moan loudly to your rhythm xx sexy thought xx

Barryfinlay

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Kate x x
Im never that lucky to have anything like that happen to me lol

Back