Would you fuck me just by looking at a picture of my fucked pussy?

smith90021

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I`d love to fuck you. I can travel to meet you if you are up for it

rich2112

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
mmm, yes, would lick that pussy so good, then drink the juices down ,

indianwife

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
mmm, yes, would lick that pussy so good, then drink the juices down ,
Thanks all - easier said than done but i do get wet reading your comments - weathers shit otherwise if we were at leysdown, i think i would have had a good meet up to please hubby - will post another picture soon

NB - will ask hubby and he will love it to take a few pics of me with you name on paper resting near my glory hole once i been fingered, partly fisted, dildoed/etc, but no promises be will do my best - so if you want your name included let me know

indianwife

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Picture below is just after i was lightly fucked as hubby was not up to it - he'd shaved and licked me a bit earlier but my lips are tense. Since then i get him to dildo me as as his willy is not really up to the job and he says so himself.

tejpussyafterfuck.jpeg

Last edited:
R

Ricon

Picture below is just after i was lightly fucked as hubby was not up to it - he'd shaved and licked me a bit earlier but my lips are tense. Since then i get him to dildo me as as his willy is not really up to the job and he says so himself.

View attachment 8872
His willy was not up to it, my goodness drop me a line I’ll do his job for him if you want !!

Back