Neighbourhood Q&A

offmytrolly69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ladies I guessing that you check out a guys profile before chatting to them. What makes an interesting profile?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ladies I guessing that you check out a guys profile before chatting to them. What makes an interesting profile?
regular funny things...like status updates, gifs, pics, jokes, groupons, thoughts, small scaly rodents...Im just here to play...so profiles that are fun places to play are always a bonus. That said, there is no single/simple recipe. Some people have absolutely nothing on their profile, but we are still good friends. The profile is just one of many tools available to interact with other people.

offmytrolly69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
regular funny things...like status updates, gifs, pics, jokes, groupons, thoughts, small scaly rodents...Im just here to play...so profiles that are fun places to play are always a bonus. That said, there is no single/simple recipe. Some people have absolutely nothing on their profile, but we are still good friends. The profile is just one of many tools available to interact with other people.
Thanks @Firefly.
"small scaly rodents.." So put Benjie and Franky on there.

Last edited:

offmytrolly69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To be honest, I tend to chat within the forum threads first, or sometimes the open chat rooms. If I like the person, they make me smile, they are not all "Hey want to see my sexy bits" or "Hey want to f***" then I might progress it, or if I like a person from above and they PM me or Message me then they have a much better chance of getting in a response.

I didn't come here for love, hey I might have found it :) but I didn't come here for love, I don't think anyone does, but that doesn't mean I don't like flirting, and being chatted up.

That is just me though, others might be all for the dick pic, or fuck me approach..
@Red_Phoenix thank you really appropriate the response :)

M

Mae

I can’t really answer that from looking at a guys profile perspective before chatting to them as I don’, well not as in the ‘Sexy Chat’ type anyway.

Honesty and Openness I’d say though and a dic pic as an Avatar would be a definite no for me lol but hey flash whatever you want.

i came here by accident as I was bored as hell in Lockdown. I started straight off in the Chat rooms and kinda lurked for a while before piping up, I came with no expectationa.

Lately I’ve found myself here in the forums probably as much if not more than Chat.

Just talk to people you’ll be all good.

offmytrolly69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can’t really answer that from looking at a guys profile perspective before chatting to them as I don’, well not as in the ‘Sexy Chat’ type anyway.

Honesty and Openness I’d say though and a dic pic as an Avatar would be a definite no for me lol but hey flash whatever you want.

i came here by accident as I was bored as hell in Lockdown. I started straight off in the Chat rooms and kinda lurked for a while before piping up, I came with no expectationa.

Lately I’ve found myself here in the forums probably as much if not more than Chat.

Just talk to people you’ll be all good.
@Mae Thank you for that. To miss quote Friday in Dragnet "Just the chats ma'am". And thank you for helping red

Last edited:

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@VIP what is your favorite spice in your kitchen? What do you use it for?

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@VIP what is your favorite spice in your kitchen? What do you use it for?
Variety is the spice of life, be that the kitchen or anywhere! :D

My favourite spice is pepper. It seasons meat well along with salt. Great in a sauce a savoury scone a Yorkshire pudding. Adds a subtle heat of a good kick depending on the amount and which pepper you use. If it's whole, crushed or ground.

It even works well with a garlic and butternut squash ravioli! :p;)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Variety is the spice of life, be that the kitchen or anywhere! :D

My favourite spice is pepper. It seasons meat well along with salt. Great in a sauce a savoury scone a Yorkshire pudding. Adds a subtle heat of a good kick depending on the amount and which pepper you use. If it's whole, crushed or ground.

It even works well with a garlic and butternut squash ravioli! :p;)
Follow-up question, how often do you make ravioli?

• Haha
Reactions: VIP

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly is your new hat going to be a staple in future?
I usually wear hats all summer, as the sun is quite strong where I live and I commute by bike. The new hat is wildly comfortable, but not so snug, so I worry a gust of wind might blow it off. Will probably have to get a hat pin and ribbon to tie under my chin. I'll decide its place in my heart once Im back on my bike, I suppose.

Back