Neighbourhood Q&A

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Firefly what is your favourite day of the week
Wednesday.
Of course.

:)
because.... (this goes on a bit, feel free to stop reading now if you didn't need to know why)

Wednesday is the only day of the week that you know it is that day because you aren't certain what day it is. I love that feeling of "what day is it today..." and then doing the math and figuring out it is Wednesday.

I was born on a Wednesday. So that nursery rhyme always kind of messed with my head. And being a stubborn MF, I spend most of my waking time trying to prove to the universe that "Wednesday's child is not full of woe"

Wednesday is ridiculous to spell. And I have a fondness for things that are difficult to spell.

Wednesday also sounds like Winds day... which is a completely useless thing to think... making it the perfect thing to think about on a Wednesday.

Wednesday is the day most people look at their lives and reflect on where they are. We hate Monday. We hate Tuesday for being so close to Monday and so far from Friday. And then we get to Wednesday and think... Is this where I want to be... hating each day I have to drag myself from bed... and sometimes we choose to fuck it and hate the rest of the week, and sleep all Saturday. And other times we feel the great urge to accomplish something, some any one thing so that we can earn that weekend sleep till 4pm...

haa... Wednesday. I love you almost as much as the number eleven.

(sorry it took so long to get back to you. Thanks for the question)

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i am laughing at line 1...
I am happy for you use of the past tense. I hope that you get to enjoy a little more down time these days. ❤
Erm? Sometimes but this site brought an end to my early nights in hope of a willing dirty minded lady making me feel funny. Basically i need to finish this job so I can get down the road and attempr to persuadey Mrs to be normal. I'm not holding out for luck mind you. Ahaha;

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Erm? Sometimes but this site brought an end to my early nights in hope of a willing dirty minded lady making me feel funny. Basically i need to finish this job so I can get down the road and attempr to persuadey Mrs to be normal. I'm not holding out for luck mind you. Ahaha;
And I still haven't found a dirty minded woman to make me feel funny either, think I repel the lady's on here

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly - it may have been asked, cut what’s with the lock?
It's a photo I'm rather fond of that I took decades ago. Behind the locked gate is a beautiful beach and a lake as large as an ocean (in my mind). I find it is a good conversation starter, as it tends to get people PMing from a position of curiosity rather than raging horny. And even for those who PM from the raging horny, it gives them somewhere to start other than "ASL" or "you are so fucking boobie"...I think it sets up some expectations but also leaves an awful lot to interpretation.

M

Mae

It's a photo I'm rather fond of that I took decades ago. Behind the locked gate is a beautiful beach and a lake as large as an ocean (in my mind). I find it is a good conversation starter, as it tends to get people PMing from a position of curiosity rather than raging horny. And even for those who PM from the raging horny, it gives them somewhere to start other than "ASL" or "you are so fucking boobie"...I think it sets up some expectations but also leaves an awful lot to interpretation.
So an image of what is potential and yet what is restricted.

I do prefer a conversation that starts with something of interest rather that something on no note.

Thanks for sharing

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So an image of what is potential and yet what is restricted.

I do prefer a conversation that starts with something of interest rather that something on no note.

Thanks for sharing
:) Thanks for asking. ;)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@VIP what for you are the best and worst first date activities?

Reactions: VIP

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm allergic to cats, definitely prefer the company of a dog. They get you outside, even in the worst days which always brings a smile to my face.
cats every time, dogs should be working, cats have personality

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@VIP what for you are the best and worst first date activities?
Best activity for a first date would be going for a coffee/tea. Giving sufficient time to chat potentially extend the date or cut it short.

However, if it was someone id been talking to for a while before the date then.... something that was a common interest perhaps a walk with a drink/lunch, a picnic.

Worst first dates would be something where you cannot converse with the person, so a movie. Alternatively another bad first date would be some form of sporting activity, as i would be way to competitive. Yes, I wouldn't be letting my date win. It's sport, it's competition I intend to win!

Back