Things I would love to try

extremedesire

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have some pretty extreme desires / / fantasy I would love to try at some point.
A gang bang where both my arse and pussy are a filled at the same time. Having one whole filled with multiple cocks at the same time. I would be open to trying it both holes at the same time as well. Being fisted in both holes at the same time. Being double fisted or more in my pussy. I may consider it in my arse as well.

What would you all love to try?

BigTrak1980s

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have some pretty extreme desires / / fantasy I would love to try at some point.
A gang bang where both my arse and pussy are a filled at the same time. Having one whole filled with multiple cocks at the same time. I would be open to trying it both holes at the same time as well. Being fisted in both holes at the same time. Being double fisted or more in my pussy. I may consider it in my arse as well.

Hi @extremedesire, if you know any girls who wouldn't mind taking a guy on the back of their motorcycle that is something I'd like to try. I've never been on a bike in my life but had loads of wet dreams when I was a teenager involving girls from my school I would get on the back and the vibrations would make me orgasm in my sleep. I'd like to find a single girl who would let me ride pillion for real. I think dirt bikes are the best for orgasmic vibrations from what I've read on the internet ha ha :-D Even if I don't end up having an orgasm on the back, holding on tight to a girl on the back of her bike is probably a great way to get intimate :)

Suze

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Both myself and my gf want to be gangbanged as well

Suze

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The two of us on all fours, sucking cock and being fucked by the same guys... a hot scenario but becoming tricky to organise... most guys who are interested are straight, proving very difficult to find a group of men who want to fuck us both

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I'd try it all with you x

GMe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would love an orgy but only because the more cunt the better. I could drown out all the cock if there was plenty of cunt to keep me entertained.

Horneymale23uk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The two of us on all fours, sucking cock and being fucked by the same guys... a hot scenario but becoming tricky to organise... most guys who are interested are straight, proving very difficult to find a group of men who want to fuck us both
Sounds hot

Horneymale23uk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Let’s get this arranged

Roxyslut

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Wow your naughty you like the brutal stuff gangbanging sounds so tempting :p

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Holy horny fuck babe thats very horny stretchin ur aching to try... how wide hav u spread ur horny holes upto now? Xx

S

Safeguy

Love to try xxx

Back