Ladies looking for online fantasies?

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't a room providing erotic fiction for sexy ladies to enjoy. I can do my best to please any requests I get - and it's more fun if both parties get involved in imagining how the scene plays out - but I love a challenge, especially if it brings a smile to a woman's face...
Let me know if anyone out there is interested.

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You’ve just got out of the shower and I'm there drying you, running the towel over your naked body. Taking extra time to rub the soft fabric over your full, firm breasts and nipples, run it slowly around your deliciously curved ass and finally linger as I stroke the towel up and down the insides of your thighs and over your warm, hungry pussy.
You sigh in delight as I drop the towel and slide two fingers deep into your slick pussy, pumping them slowly in and out as you tremble with joy. I kneel down and lick your clit as my digits shuttle faster and faster into you and your body shivers in pleasure as I devour your pussy with my tongue. You moan softly as I turn you around and run my tongue around the edge of your ass-hole… (continue?)

Rich69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't a room providing erotic fiction for sexy ladies to enjoy. I can do my best to please any requests I get - and it's more fun if both parties get involved in imagining how the scene plays out - but I love a challenge, especially if it brings a smile to a woman's face...

Hell yeah

Alf_Hucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
he turns round and starts pissing in the sink....

R

robbyrulz

You’ve just got out of the shower and I'm there drying you, running the towel over your naked body. Taking extra time to rub the soft fabric over your full, firm breasts and nipples, run it slowly around your deliciously curved ass and finally linger as I stroke the towel up and down the insides of your thighs and over your warm, hungry pussy.
You sigh in delight as I drop the towel and slide two fingers deep into your slick pussy, pumping them slowly in and out as you tremble with joy. I kneel down and lick your clit as my digits shuttle faster and faster into you and your body shivers in pleasure as I devour your pussy with my tongue. You moan softly as I turn you around and run my tongue around the edge of your ass-hole… (continue?)
Hi there gorgeous xxx how are you?

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_134249.jpg
    IMG_20180415_134249.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 43

Rich69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would love to rim every person that I ever meet. When I meet someone I picture me rimming them and the expression on their face
Mmm dirty bitch I'd let you right now xx

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, please

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I stand up, shrug off the bathrobe I'd been wearing and you grasp my solid shaft, guiding it into your warm mouth as you kneel in front of me. Your hand moves back and forth along my hard cock as you lick and suck it skillfully, sending delicious shivers up my spine. Your free hand caresses my ass and then, still wanking my throbbing length, you move behind me and rim me as I gasp in delight…

I grab your wrist and pull you to your feet in front of me, gently pushing you towards the basin. You bend over, grasping the edge of the sink as you spread your legs wide and I guide my thick, solid shaft to your dripping entrance. Slowly I push my large cock into your welcoming pussy and grasp your waist as I drive its full length deep inside of you…

A shiver runs through your gorgeous body but you urge me to fuck you hard and fast so I plunge my solid shaft in and out, again and again. I increase my speed until my thighs slap hard against your firm cheeks and you push back to meet my thrusts. You moan and cry out as I yell in delight, both of us shuddering in delicious lust. Suddenly you scream in ecstasy and I groan in release as a massive orgasm rips through your body and fire burns along my shaft to explode deep within you shooting my sticky white load into your hungry pussy. I grind myself hard against you as my hips jerk uncontrollably, still spurting cum, and I gasp for breath as I can hear you moaning softly as shivers race along your spine and your inner muscles squeeze my length delightfully. Our bodies are trembling as you milk every last drop of my seed from my cock then we embrace tightly, still joined together, and I kiss your neck passionately...

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I stand up, shrug off the bathrobe I'd been wearing and you grasp my solid shaft, guiding it into your warm mouth as you kneel in front of me. Your hand moves back and forth along my hard cock as you lick and suck it skillfully, sending delicious shivers up my spine. Your free hand caresses my ass and then, still wanking my throbbing length, you move behind me and rim me as I gasp in delight…

I grab your wrist and pull you to your feet in front of me, gently pushing you towards the basin. You bend over, grasping the edge of the sink as you spread your legs wide and I guide my thick, solid shaft to your dripping entrance. Slowly I push my large cock into your welcoming pussy and grasp your waist as I drive its full length deep inside of you…

A shiver runs through your gorgeous body but you urge me to fuck you hard and fast so I plunge my solid shaft in and out, again and again. I increase my speed until my thighs slap hard against your firm cheeks and you push back to meet my thrusts. You moan and cry out as I yell in delight, both of us shuddering in delicious lust. Suddenly you scream in ecstasy and I groan in release as a massive orgasm rips through your body and fire burns along my shaft to explode deep within you shooting my sticky white load into your hungry pussy. I grind myself hard against you as my hips jerk uncontrollably, still spurting cum, and I gasp for breath as I can hear you moaning softly as shivers race along your spine and your inner muscles squeeze my length delightfully. Our bodies are trembling as you milk every last drop of my seed from my cock then we embrace tightly, still joined together, and I kiss your neck passionately...
Very nice... I have enjoyed it. Thank you

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Maybe you need the new Dyson Fuckalot...

A robot designed to help with chores around the home...

Including satisfying its owner...

You come down stairs and the robot removes your gown stating today is laundry day. It leaves you naked and goes to add the garment to the washing load. You swear at it but the robot returns and places its smooth metal hands on your breasts. A sudden surge of energy buzzes through them, making you gasp, and they tingle deliciously...

The robot then places a steel finger on one of your hard sensitive nipples and a different jolt of energy makes you sigh with carnal joy. The machine's cool hands touch all over your naked body sending waves of delicious electricity through you before one hand moves between your long legs...

The robot pushes two of its shaped, metallic fingers deep into your hot, wet pussy and you suddenly feel them vibrating wonderfully. Delicious shivers run up your spine as the machine slides the digits in and out as you moan in delight, even before a jolt of energy fires through your dripping pussy and leaves every nerve tingling with raw desire...

The robot removes its hand and guides you, bending you over the sofa as it moves behind you. There is some clanking and some whirring before its cool, tingling hands grip your waist and a huge metal tool drives deep into your tight, slick pussy.

The machine pumps the tool hard and fast into your depths until you shake uncontrollably and it squirts lavender scented lube deep inside of your already dripping pussy. It keeps going as you scream in ecstasy as orgasms shudder through you as it squirts another load of lube inside you so the cool liquid trickles down your thighs...

On and on it goes, spurting jets of scented lube inside of you, until you collapse breathless and writhing helplessly. Sated and exhausted. Only then does it withdraw its slippery tool and return to the laundry…

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My naughtiest fantasy...

I think I'd want to fuck you in every hole...

After a good workout at the gym we go into the showers together and pour shower gel and shampoo over the other until we're clean but we don't leave. The showers and the soap are nice and slippery and we easily press our bodies together as we hungrily kiss each other.

You push me to the wall and drop to your knees, grasping my thick solid shaft and wrapping your hands around it. Slowly you slide your grip up and down my length as a shiver of delight runs up my spine, before slipping its tip into your hot warm mouth.

Your tongue licks over the sensitive end of my cock as you take more and more of it into your mouth, sliding your head back and forth as if I was fucking your lips and I moan in pleasure. My hands tangle in your soaking wet hair but you continue and I groan and jerk my hips as I shoot my sticky load deep into your mouth... tbc...

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You lick every last drop of my cum from my shaft and your hand slides up and down its length as you suck and lick my semi hard cock back to a solid length.

Then you stand and turn to face a shower wall and bend over, grasping the shower rail.

I move behind you as you spread your long legs and I run my hand over your soaked, soapy ass and slip a hand between your thighs, pushing two fingers deep into your tight, hot pussy. You sigh as I drive the digits in and out, faster and faster, until you moan and tremble in delight.

I guide my thick, hard cock to your slick entrance and plunge it deep into your welcoming pussy. I grasp your waist and grunt in effort as I pump into you as hard and as fast as I can. You shudder in pleasure and breathlessly cry out for me to fuck you senseless.

Your gorgeous body tenses and your back arches as you scream in ecstasy. The waves of carnal excitement blasting through your clenching pussy smash through my dam of self-control and I groan in release. I shoot another sticky white load deep into your hot, hungry pussy... tbc...

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was wondering what I’d do without football tonight... I enjoyed it as much as

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Even as the orgasm rips through your gorgeous body you turn and grasp my cock, guiding it back into your warm, wet mouth where you suck and lick it back to hardness again.

You kneel on all fours in the shower room and I move to stand behind you. I lean over you, on the floor myself, to guide my solid shaft to the entrance of your tight slippery ass. Slowly I push my entire length into your delicious rear and you moan in primal joy. Then I pump it in and out, gradually quickening the speed as your body shudders beneath me and climax after climax rips through your fit figure.

Soon I was pumping quickly in and out of your tight ass as your body writhes in pleasure and we both moan in sheer bliss. Suddenly I cry out and feel fire burning along my shaft to explode deep within your ass and you yell in triumph. I slide free and as my hips jerk I spray more cum over you which clings for moments in the water of the showers. Then we collapse together, trembling, on the floor of the shower room...

Fun2Play

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m sitting on a park bench, eating some sandwiches, when you sit close next to me. You’re wearing a flowing patterned skirt and an off the shoulder top that barely covers your breasts as your sparkling gaze fixes upon mine. Your tongue slowly licks your lips as you rest one hand on my leg, sliding it over my trousers to press upon the rapidly forming bulge between my thighs. Your other hand reaches up and pulls my head towards you as you lean in my direction so our lips meet in an increasingly passionate kiss, our tongues entwining together deliciously.

You throw the edge of your skirt over my legs as your nimble fingers undo my trousers and tug free my solid thick cock. Your hand wraps around my throbbing length and slides slowly up and down, sending shivers of joy racing along my spine. There is no-one near us in the park but it is a public place and is at its busiest over lunch time… but you continue to wank me, faster, squeezing me, and by body trembles in delight…

Then you move to sit on my lap revealing no underwear beneath your skirt as you guide my thrumming, hard shaft into your hot, wet entrance whilst you ensure everything we do is hidden by the long, patterned fabric. You slide backwards driving my long, solid cock deep into your welcoming pussy as I grasp your waist and kiss your neck and shoulders. You rock back and forth, circle your hips deliciously, and subtly rise and fall to drive my manhood in and out of you. People walk past us and don’t cast us a second glance even as our bodies tremble in carnal bliss and we both gasp and sigh in increasing excitement.

With no-one else around you repeatedly impale your slick pussy hard onto the full length of my solid thick cock and you let loose long moans of pleasure. We both shudder in delight and I can feel myself getting close to cumming when you muffle a scream of ecstasy, grinding yourself back onto my lap as your entire body shakes from a thrilling orgasm. You thrust me into you and I groan in release as fire burns along my hard cock and my load explodes again and again deep within you. I hold you to me and we tremble together, gasping for breath as we recover… then you stand, brush off your skirt and walk off into the park…

Nuckeymaster

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Certainly yes Naughty but nice in all areas msg me n will send u sum pics ready wen u are n can send some over this way xx

Back