I want a threesome..

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
with two grandpas.. one licking and sucking my boobs while the other eats my pussy.. that’s the start of the fantasy, I’m working on the rest..
Me two want threesome it doesnt matter if its mmf or ffm x

S

Sexperimental

Hi NeeNee, can I help at all? I'd willingly volunteer

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
with two grandpas.. one licking and sucking my boobs while the other eats my pussy.. that’s the start of the fantasy, I’m working on the rest..
Mmmm !!! NeeNee this sounds like fun ... ;);):D

NeeNee

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’d like the threes some to start with two grandpas 60s or 70s the older the better stripped naked tied to two chairs facing the bed I am lying on.

I want them to both watch me play with myself and I want to watch them both get rigid watching me play.

It will be a threeseome but I want to be in control, I want them to do what I tell them to do, where to touch, I want to fuck them, I want total control of their cocks

Jsiode2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’d like the threes some to start with two grandpas 60s or 70s the older the better stripped naked tied to two chairs facing the bed I am lying on.

I want them to both watch me play with myself and I want to watch them both get rigid watching me play.

It will be a threeseome but I want to be in control, I want them to do what I tell them to do, where to touch, I want to fuck them, I want total control of their cocks
if 52 is not too young ill do exactly as im told;)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You do have a nice firm body and tits ....

Back