Why use a dick as avatar?

Buddhablessyou91

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is something I don't get. I would prefer to have a large brain ah ah

Fortunately I'm adequate in both deparents so I don't have to choose between the two nor do I feel the need to try to ridicule others on a sex site for showing off what their "assets".

You or I can choose to look away or go elsewhere anytime we choose.

L

LoveWomen

Fortunately I'm adequate in both deparents so I don't have to choose between the two nor do I feel the need to try to ridicule others on a sex site for showing off what their "assets".

You or I can choose to look away or go elsewhere anytime we choose.

CharlieGirl

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There's a story about a famous Oxford professor who was sunbathing at Parson's Pleasure (an all-male nudist spot along the Isis) when a punt full of female students hove into sight. While his companions immediately covered their floppy bits, he put a towel over his head. After the women had gone his friends asked him why he hadn't covered his manhood? He replied, "Well gentlemen, obviously unlike you I am recognized throughout Oxford by my face."

I
agree with LoveWomen. I'd far rather see a guy's face than his dick (at least on first encounter); for one thing it seems a lot less fake.

Gangster Signature.png

Last edited:

RickyClark81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's a sex chat website, not Christian Dating mate. Plus despite being a handsome bastard, I'd rather not show my face here tbh

Back