First sexual encounter was with..........

M

MowgliSCN

Was with a romany gypsy girl 2yrs older than me..she was beautiful and stunning couldn't believe she was bothered about she was getting loads of attention from the older lads. She said it's bcus I want to fuck and if I'm out with older lads my parents will lock me up thinking they can't marry me off..
Arrghhhh she was using me..

F

FreddieHorny

Well my first encounter was a bit normal. I met this girl on a website that is for finding normal friends and stuff. I wasn't paying attention to her (she initiated the convo) until a point we were talking about meeting up and having sex. So I went all the way to London and met up with her in a place that is pretty near to her office. We chatted a little in her car oh man, my cock was really hard when she was looking at me. We said that we didn't expect anything to happen (like NSA in the end) and like we both sat in her backseat. We were kissing and touching each other and I was so horny af and I tied her hands with her bra. I was grabbing her butt she was sitting on my lap and I was hitting really hard.... She said she was desperate for sex and at that time she enjoyed it... My cock held for a while until she sucked it...

F

FreddieHorny

I was 16, he was 30 & my first....
I do feel that it's really a good idea to have your first time who really how it works. Older guys, generally,and are mature and understanding what a lady really needs :) the same logic applies to young boys with older girls

I am glad that I had my first time with a girl who is experienced. She taught me how to kiss (particularly french kiss) a lady properly, how to hold her body appropriately, how to stimulate her etc... Mate there's indeed a lot to learn and it's unforgettable.

On top of what I have just said, it's more about how to enjoy the sex rather than just finding a person and quickly ejaculating. Little can be learnt from that haha (I have known a girl from London for three years and hopefully we might make out when we meet :))

M

MowgliSCN

I was 16, he was 30 & my first....
A few of my first encounters had big age gaps and i have changed my mind over the experiences as ive aged.. some were important moments and connections, allowing for the giving and receiving of sexual enjoyment xxx
I hope yours did too xxx

M

MowgliSCN

I do feel that it's really a good idea to have your first time who really how it works. Older guys, generally,and are mature and understanding what a lady really needs :) the same logic applies to young boys with older girls

I am glad that I had my first time with a girl who is experienced. She taught me how to kiss (particularly french kiss) a lady properly, how to hold her body appropriately, how to stimulate her etc... Mate there's indeed a lot to learn and it's unforgettable.

On top of what I have just said, it's more about how to enjoy the sex rather than just finding a person and quickly ejaculating. Little can be learnt from that haha (I have known a girl from London for three years and hopefully we might make out when we meet :))
Great post...having been lucky enough to have had thoughtful and guiding shag tutors I now realise the importance of the lessons learned and now pass this on to my own little students..

Good luck in London I had a great time with a work colleague just this year...

F

FreddieHorny

Great post...having been lucky enough to have had thoughtful and guiding shag tutors I now realise the importance of the lessons learned and now pass this on to my own little students..

Good luck in London I had a great time with a work colleague just this year...
Awesome! How did it go? :)

Rimmer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was out with my friends one day during school holidays. I wanted to pop to my house to grab some money and "L" and 2 others (a couple) came with me. L was hot and turned out had a thing for me. She asked if she could see my bedroom. Has she asked she was rubbing my chest and kissed me so i knew what was happening. We went up stairs and i had an old metal frame bed. After a while the bed broke where the welding was worn. I was so embarrassed. We ended up finishing on the bedroom floor.
I totally forgot that 2 others came to my house with us and when we came down stairs their faces said it all.
Before we got our socks back on everyone had found out that we broke my bed and even my mother was told by someone the weekend after.
Nothing ever happened with me and L really after that. But her school friends always said hi to me and asked me over lol.

M

MrBondage

I was 16 the woman was 35.. within two weeks of being with her I went from boy to man..
She taught me how to kiss, how to give a pussy massage, how to take your time and kiss her all over, Her neck, Her inner arms her stomach, inner thighs then all around the outside of her pussy placing my hand lightly on her stomach while kissing softly around her pussy outer lips then using my tongue to trace up these and not touch the clit.. then kiss all around her thighs again. Before going back up and kissing and lightly sucking her inner pussy lips again not touching her clit.. the kissing her stomach go back down th her thighs and around her anus (not in) back up to kissing licking and sucking her inner pussy lips but this time flicking her clit once with the tip of my tongue.. again back down to just above her anus then with the flat of my tongue lick up over her pussy.. then flick the clit at the top.. repeat the whole of this a good few times but each time spending a little more time in her clit.. until eventually you are kissing and sucking her clit then slide your middle finger in a little way then back out and keep doing this for a little while then slide your finger right in flick it side to side before going back up to just a 3rd of the finger in.. do this for a while then two fingers.. until she is trembling and shaking and pushing her pussy up into your hand.. you can now start eating her out to.. before giving her what she really wants your rock hard throbbing cock.. but all women are different you have to be able to read them.. I learnt Tantric massage and tantric sex so I could please my partner more..

Charliep45

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My first encounter was at boarding school with another boy. We were sitting up late, drinking and smoking and suddenly he reached for my cock in my pyjamas and I became hard at his touch. I reached for him and we stroked each other and kissed. It felt so good and got better when he took me in his mouth. We 69ed together and both came in each other’s mouths. That was my first time. We repeated the experience together until he left school. I still remember that lovely cock in my mouth.

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was 12 but mature at 6'1 & had naughty fascination with everything sexual from about 5 when 1st played doc &nurses with 2 female friends... anyway was stayin at friends house & met these 3 lasses on way from the shops inviting them back... turns out 1 had thing for my mate so had waited for us... 1 got chattin to me & asked me show her where bathroom was... went straight to bedroom & she took the lead as stripped each other.. she was petite & firm so lifted her easily onto me as she guided my cock inside... fuckin hell it felt gud & soon she was buckin & grinding hard on me...i lay back letting her bounce suddenly trembling she gushed all over me... jst then her friend popped head in to say was time to go..... NO ive not had chance to cum.. off she went to bathroom to dress & as i stood with hard cock dripping in mixed juices her friend took me in her mouth & fuck me i exploded... found out she was 18 & planned it for her friend to taste us from my cock... never saw either again... xx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Filthiest encounter was when lived in majorca... god dam... 1st 3sum as 2friends wudnt leave other by themselves so suggested we all went for walk... they kept swappin from face & cock..both riding like naughty teens on beach at night xx

Back