Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

Alienone

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
those walls are very old i bet they hold many secrets we are not the first and wont be the last lol and yeah its a great view lol

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Up a radar tower 80 feet up in the control box/room. Snug to say the least

Alienone

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Snug is good long as you have enough room to move a little lol how was the view ?

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Staircase outside hotel room in Croatia. 30 seconds from our room but couldn’t wait - whipped her panties off & licked cunt there & then.. then she dragged me to our room by my hard cock..
Also fucked on a deserted beach ( same holiday.)

I done similar outside room in Paris. Slipped my cock inside her and bent her over as we were walking up the stairs

M

MowgliSCN

On a school trip to the town and country festival at stoneleigh abbey bored shitless and boiling hot I was with a girl who had a great ass and always a tight skirt but she was posh a proper good girl who never talked to me..anyway we decided to go sit in the display farming machinery to cool down, a combine harvester with a high cab..not much room she sat on my knee with in moments my cock was bulging she asked if I had a hard on and I admitted it..why she said so I told her I'm in love with your ass and want desperate to fuck you from behind. Taking her shirt off and undoing her skirt I grabbed her naked body and started to play she said she didn't realise you thought of me like that and turned around over the steering wheel and dash my cock was out and she was dripping..sliding straight up she pushed back on me and struggling with the space and position I had to lift her up so I could get my fucking on..lucky I had a wank earlier and lasted long enough for her to orgasm the feeling of her cumming around my cock was sensational and I exploded. Getting dressed we got out and wondering away she turned smiling and kissed me and said it was her first time and loved it well my cock started bulging again and I took her to the nearby woods and gave it her up the tree and on the cool long grass....

Caw82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
On a plane to greece, on a train whilst some german students watched. A pool table just before closing. A beach at sunset, back seat if a taxi lol i could go on but you get the idea.

Divorceddavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've had a few.....
Kettering train station platform with a girl I'd just pulled (was late at night)
Holiday transfer bus in Greece with my then g/f
Under a parked up lorry on the way back from a nightclub in Leicester with the office PA
In the cinema.... twice, separate occasions
Girlfriends parents bed
Swimming pool changing rooms
Matlock Bath on a busy summers day just off a public foot path
My work place office... a few times - different lady friends after work
In the local pub - with the landlady

M

MowgliSCN

I'm getting the impression you lot will drop your underwear anytime anyplace anywhere.. all after my own heart.. my mate told me that if I'm not careful I will start my own disease lmao
A great one was in a night club in Birmingham called the steering wheel in China town..the reopening night was called SLAG straight lesbians and gays ..they had Rupaul on the door dressed as a daffodil he was the biggest tranny ive ever seen but looked fabulous..he took a liking to me and said you can only come in if you let me whip and fondle you in front of the whole crowd and que, noooooooo I had no choice so bending over it was the funniest thing to watch I was so embarrassed..later that night I was hit on by this sexual goddess who teased me about the whipping and making her intention obvious Rupaul came over and having a laugh and asking both of us if we're going to fuck..both smiling he took us to a VIP room and left us to it...at least I thought..once at it he came back and started watching and commenting then left again before returning to do the same..fucking a random goddess with a 7ft tranny daffodil watching was a physical gift but a mental distraction..getting dressed he checked us over and opened the door to the main arena, with 100s of people staring and cheering at us .Rupaul had only been in the DJ booth stopped the music and told the whole club what we were doing, nooooo he got me again..but he dragged us both to the bar and cracked champagne for us both...
The good the bad and the weird...

Divorceddavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm getting the impression you lot will drop your underwear anytime anyplace anywhere.. all after my own heart.. my mate told me that if I'm not careful I will start my own disease lmao
A great one was in a night club in Birmingham called the steering wheel in China town..the reopening night was called SLAG straight lesbians and gays ..they had Rupaul on the door dressed as a daffodil he was the biggest tranny ive ever seen but looked fabulous..he took a liking to me and said you can only come in if you let me whip and fondle you in front of the whole crowd and que, noooooooo I had no choice so bending over it was the funniest thing to watch I was so embarrassed..later that night I was hit on by this sexual goddess who teased me about the whipping and making her intention obvious Rupaul came over and having a laugh and asking both of us if we're going to fuck..both smiling he took us to a VIP room and left us to it...at least I thought..once at it he came back and started watching and commenting then left again before returning to do the same..fucking a random goddess with a 7ft tranny daffodil watching was a physical gift but a mental distraction..getting dressed he checked us over and opened the door to the main arena, with 100s of people staring and cheering at us .Rupaul had only been in the DJ booth stopped the music and told the whole club what we were doing, nooooo he got me again..but he dragged us both to the bar and cracked champagne for us both...
The good the bad and the weird...

That's just some I could remember as I typed, didn't realise how naughty I have been. Loved reading about your fun night out in Birmingham too :cool:

M

MowgliSCN

That's just some I could remember as I typed, didn't realise how naughty I have been. Loved reading about your fun night out in Birmingham too :cool:
It was a drug fuelled scream. .and I agree reading through just reminds me of good times and the shame game lmao

F

FreddieHorny

Lmao I and a female friend visited Coventry cathedral and climbed the stairs to the top of the spire, really high looking over the city and with none else up there she said she liked the idea of having sex up above the city..I didn't actually think of her that way she was a mate but fit...so I thought fuck it..took her hand led her round the corner and grabbed her waist and one hand on her ass pulling her in and straight for her clit under her summer dress she put up a what are you doing but soon give up and pulling her tits out and giving them attention she cums in my hand spun her around and gave her doggy while she looked over the town...my cock went off and she cums again giving her a kiss we dress and giggle ..going back down the stairs she said that my load was dribbling down her legs and turned her on so I licked her out in the belfry room and she cums again..getting outside we both agreed it was the best £2 we had ever spent

Wow I should try it with a girl there! Never thought it would be a place to have fun lol

M

MowgliSCN

Wow I should try it with a girl there! Never thought it would be a place to have fun lol
Haha..in the morning it's busy try later in the day and ask the cashier how many people are up there...WARNING its a long hard walk up the spire so don't get rushing to the moment bcus you'll run out of puff before you get there...go for it bro haven't heard of anyone else getting fruity up there...great memories..

F

FreddieHorny

Haha..in the morning it's busy try later in the day and ask the cashier how many people are up there...WARNING its a long hard walk up the spire so don't get rushing to the moment bcus you'll run out of puff before you get there...go for it bro haven't heard of anyone else getting fruity up there...great memories..
Bro thanks for the tip! Would be really cool if I can find a girl in Coventry and have some fun haha
Btw have you ever had strange encounters in Birmingham, like in bullring? I imagine it would be really poetic to fuck in a boat that is the near the canal haha

Another crazy (well it would be normal here) idea is to have a romantic sex in the castle. It would be really romantic and memorable.

Bro have you ever been to Spencer park in Coventry? Maybe it's also a great idea to fuck at night, while being naked in a spacious park and looking at stars

M

MowgliSCN

Bro thanks for the tip! Would be really cool if I can find a girl in Coventry and have some fun haha
Btw have you ever had strange encounters in Birmingham, like in bullring? I imagine it would be really poetic to fuck in a boat that is the near the canal haha

Another crazy (well it would be normal here) idea is to have a romantic sex in the castle. It would be really romantic and memorable.

Bro have you ever been to Spencer park in Coventry? Maybe it's also a great idea to fuck at night, while being naked in a spacious park and looking at stars
I'm well versed in castle and monument sex. Me and my first proper sex Gf loved the outdoors..don't waste your time at Spencer park...think bigger..at night you can get into kenilworth castle by climbing over the ruins wall just follow the empty moat clock wise when using the carpark opposite the old cottage pub, once over run across the grounds to the nearest stairs to the upper level, the route should leave you over looking where your car is..there is a wooden barrier fence thing for your safety...jump over that and round the corner is a huge flat slab with enough ruin to keep you warm and secluded..great at 2AM in summer...
Another is the norman Saxon hill along the foss way, at brinklow near coombe abbey..called the tump on ell lane it's high and great for summer fucking in the day..I have loads more just ask ..
Always loved the public fuck display next to the rail line near Coventry station hilarious when the train starts to slow and stop before hitting the platform..its over the wall in the London road cemetery...

F

FreddieHorny

I'm well versed in castle and monument sex. Me and my first proper sex Gf loved the outdoors..don't waste your time at Spencer park...think bigger..at night you can get into kenilworth castle by climbing over the ruins wall just follow the empty moat clock wise when using the carpark opposite the old cottage pub, once over run across the grounds to the nearest stairs to the upper level, the route should leave you over looking where your car is..there is a wooden barrier fence thing for your safety...jump over that and round the corner is a huge flat slab with enough ruin to keep you warm and secluded..great at 2AM in summer...
Another is the norman Saxon hill along the foss way, at brinklow near coombe abbey..called the tump on ell lane it's high and great for summer fucking in the day..I have loads more just ask ..
Always loved the public fuck display next to the rail line near Coventry station hilarious when the train starts to slow and stop before hitting the platform..its over the wall in the London road cemetery...
Bro thanks for the tip! You sound very experienced in searching for places to have fun! How about War Memorial Park? Is it a good place to have fun? currently I am living in the city centre so it would be great if you can suggest where to fuck near the city centre :)

M

MowgliSCN

There is a hidden park in town.. well two..stood looking at transport museum doors over to the right towards hill fields just before the flyover not the one with the lake just before its nice there..then the church at the bottom of lower spon street has 2 places a little memorial bench set back under a tree and a garden area just inside the church gate..also the castle ruins down lamb street behind the petrol station off butts lane, you'll love this but a thrill..me and the mrs used to drink in the old windmill in spon street..its got small little drinks and seating..we managed to fuck in the coachmans room next to the front door..and in the back room they have cosy benched alcoves it's tricky though..you can also get on top of the buildings over looking the west orchards escalators but this needs planning..go through the entry just down from foot locker on the left it leads to a multi storey carpark..when out turn left and you can climb up the building above the entry..inside the building is a ramped corridor and the roof line follows it so find the low end..and climb up..before you know it your looking down from above foot locker never to be bothered, there is a lawned area behind cov swimming pools..you can see it when swimming but it's hard to get to but if you do then you can have a fuck in front of swimming classes hehe the list goes on

F

FreddieHorny

There is a hidden park in town.. well two..stood looking at transport museum doors over to the right towards hill fields just before the flyover not the one with the lake just before its nice there..then the church at the bottom of lower spon street has 2 places a little memorial bench set back under a tree and a garden area just inside the church gate..also the castle ruins down lamb street behind the petrol station off butts lane, you'll love this but a thrill..me and the mrs used to drink in the old windmill in spon street..its got small little drinks and seating..we managed to fuck in the coachmans room next to the front door..and in the back room they have cosy benched alcoves it's tricky though..you can also get on top of the buildings over looking the west orchards escalators but this needs planning..go through the entry just down from foot locker on the left it leads to a multi storey carpark..when out turn left and you can climb up the building above the entry..inside the building is a ramped corridor and the roof line follows it so find the low end..and climb up..before you know it your looking down from above foot locker never to be bothered, there is a lawned area behind cov swimming pools..you can see it when swimming but it's hard to get to but if you do then you can have a fuck in front of swimming classes hehe the list goes on
Omg you are amazing! Thanks for the tip!

M

MowgliSCN

During the day in the London road cemetery the council staff open up an old derry building for shelter and quiet thought..but of course the fuck was great there..now if you find a daring girl who is up for thrills try this.
1..the arch monument in town huge thing in front of the transport museum..people don't really look at it but you can climb up easily and get to the widest part at the top fast..that was a great summer shaggin
2..up the holyhead road there is a railway bridge over head..there is a couple of places near the BMW garage to get up onto the bridge over the traffic..trains don't run often and you can fuck her from behind whilst being watched by the oncoming traffic..hilarious some give you a beep and the women love being watched..you can't get caught...

Rimmer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Once fucked in the steam room of a leisure centre. Could see people through the glass just walking pasted and showering while she bounced on me.

Last edited:
Back